XOX Mobile and Mastercard announced their jointly-developed XOX Prepaid Mastercard Card today. Here is everything you need to know!
XOX Prepaid Mastercard Card
Mastercard approved XOX Berhad as an issuer in May 2019, and now they are announcing the official launch of the XOX Prepaid Mastercard Card.
It is basically a prepaid card tied to their E-Money e-wallet platform, offered as a value-added service to their existing subscribers.
XOX Prepaid Mastercard Card + XOX E-Money
They are both targeted at XOX Mobile subscribers, limiting their reach in a saturated market with countless alternative e-wallets.
However, XOX says that they have a captive market in their subscribers, which they claim number some 2.5 million.
With the new XOX Prepaid Mastercard Card, XOX Mobile subscribers will be able to make secure payments at Mastercard merchants, with the option for either a virtual or a physical card.
They will also have the convenience of managing the card through a dedicated XOX Mobile app, the same app where subscribers can check on their balance, top-up, transaction history and spending habits.
XOX Prepaid Mastercard Card Availability
The XOX Prepaid Mastercard Card is not available just yet. They only plan to roll it out by the end of 2019, or early 2020.
- The HUAWEI Trump Ban – Everything You Need To Know! 5.5
- Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform Enhanced With Cisco Solutions!
- Kaspersky Selects Malaysia For APAC Transparency Center!
- The Maxis AI Network Explained – Getting Ready For 5G!
- Dell MentorConnect Leads The Way In Diversity + Inclusion!
- Dimension Data Expert Panels On Cyberattack Mitigation + Cloud Security
- Top Three 2019 Cybersecurity Predictions By Dimension Data
- The 2019 NTT Security GTIR : Top 4 Cybersecurity Highlights!
- Progress Made Real : The New Dell Social Impact 2030 Vision!
- The Dell 2020 Legacy Of Good Final Report Summarised!
Go Back To > Business | Mobile Devices | Home
Support Tech ARP!