MKN just announced that their Work From Home directive will end on 31 March 2021! Here is what you need to know!
MKN : Work From Home Directive Ends On 31 March 2021!
On 11 December 2020, the Malaysia Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) confirmed that their Work From Home directive still applied for CMCO and TEMCO areas, but was optional for RMCO areas.
On 2 March 2021, the Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) cancelled MCO 2.0 and later, lifted inter-district travel restrictions.
On 9 March 2021, MKN confirmed that the existing Work From Home directive would continue in CMCO areas, with 30% capacity for office / management staff.
That finally ends on 31 March 2021. From 1 April 2021 onwards, there will no longer be a requirement for the management and support staff of private companies to work from home.
In the private sector, 100% of the management and operations or support staff in CMCO areas can return to work in their offices.
In the public sector, the attendance will be based on the circular or orders of the Public Services Department (JPA).
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Is It Wrong To Laminate Official Documents?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 30 March 2021 Edition!
- FREE + PAID Private COVID-19 Vaccines Coming Soon!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccination : Phase 2 Begins On 19 April!
- Get 50% Off PDRM Fines Using MyBayar Saman!
- Public Bank : More Fake SMS Scams! Do NOT Click / Call!
- SUKE Project : Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not Ours!
- LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- Pub + Nightclub Ban : Fine Quietly Slashed By Half!
- Act 342 Offences : COVID-19 Fines, Discounts + FAQ!
- Malaysia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Fund!
- Malaysia Buys More Pfizer + Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccines!
- SUKE Highway Crane + Beam Collapse Kills 3, Injures 1!
- Did NYT Rank 4 Chinese Vaccines As Safest In The World?
- CEM014 Eggs : Cook Properly Or Return Them!
- Warning : Pahang Limits Dining To Just 1 Hour!
- COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- Sinovac Vaccine Arrives In Malaysia, But Not Approved Yet
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Fines Increased To RM10K ~ RM100K!
- Fake COVID Vaccination With Syringe / Needle Switch?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Business | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!