Lenovo Malaysia just announced the appointment of Varinderjit Singh as their new General Manager! Here is what you need to know about the new person helming Lenovo in Malaysia!
Varinderjit Singh Appointed Lenovo Malaysia General Manager
Lenovo just announced the appointment of Varinderjit Singh as the new General Manager for its operations in Malaysia. The new role will see him leading the organisation and managing the overall growth of business.
Varinderjit Singh’s Previous Experience
Varinderjit Singh joins the Malaysian operations with 28 years of experience in the tech sector.
He started out as a systems engineer with Mesiniaga Malaysia and went on to work at 3Com, NEC Computers, Dell, Samsung and Microsoft.
He has overseen markets in Asia, United States as well as Europe and was Managing Director for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Malaysia prior to joining Lenovo.
The Future Of Lenovo Malaysia
Varinderjit Singh takes over from Khoo Hung Chuan who will take on a regional role for Central Asia Pacific.
Mr Khoo has been tasked with Education Transform and Development, a sector Lenovo considers crucial to Lenovo’s development in Asia.
- The 2019 Lenovo Legion Y740 – A Gaming Work Of Art!
- The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme In-Depth Review!
- The Official Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Tech Briefing!
- The Lenovo ThinkShield Tech Briefing by Thorsten Stremlau!
- Lenovo + IDC : Powering Intelligent Enterprise Transformation
- The Microsoft-IDC Report On AI Growth Potential For Malaysia
- 2018 Dell DT Index For Malaysia Reveals Uphill Struggle
- Mbixions SD-WAN by VeloCloud Services Now Available In Malaysia!
- The Star Wars Special Edition Yoga 920 Preview