The Touch ‘n Go eWallet has been selected to participate in the Malaysian Government’s e-Tunai Rakyat programme!
Here is a quick primer on what it means for Touch ‘n Go eWallet users!
Touch ‘n Go eWallet Selected For e-Tunai Rakyat Programme!
The e-Tunai Rakyat programme is initiative announced by the Malaysian Ministry of Finance under Budget 2020.
Under this initiative, every Malaysian above 18 years old earning less than RM 100,000 annually will be entitled to receive RM 30.
The e-Tunai Rakyat campaign will start on 15 January 2020, and run for 2 months until 14 March 2020. Claims can be made, and utilised within this time frame.
Touch ‘n Go eWallet has been selected as one of the e-wallets to funnel the funds to eligible Malaysians, who will be able to claim and use the funds at any one of their 110,000 merchant acceptance points.
Users can also use the funds to payments for mobile reloads, in-app purchases like street parking and toll payment though PayDirect and RFID.
How To Claim e-Tunai Rakyat For Touch ‘n Go eWallet
To be eligible to make the e-Tunai Rakyat claim through the Touch ‘n Go eWallet, follow these steps :
- Register for a Touch ‘n Go eWallet account
- Complete the Account Verification (eKYC) process
– You will be required to take a photo of your MyKad, a selfie and fill in your details
- After verification, you will be able to claim your RM30 starting 15 January 2020.
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- Finally, A Postpaid Plan That Sizes According To Your Needs!
- NTT To Build 5th Data Centre In Cyberjaya, Malaysia!
- First HUAWEI Malaysia Premium Customer Service Center!
- Celcom + Maxis To Explore 5G Network Sharing!
- 1 Million Mate30 Phones Sold In 3 Hours In China! How About Malaysia?
- Facebook Introduces New Multi-Colour Brand Logo!
- Tealive To Offer Great Deals For Touch ‘n Go eWallet Users!
- Grab Malaysia To Penalise Riders For Cancelling Rides!
- KidZania eWallet To Teach Kids About Cashless Payments!
- Exclusive : Microsoft Technology Centre Sydney Tour!
- 2019 Symantec Internet Security Threat Report Highlights!
- SUFECS – Imagine Cup Asia 2019 People’s Choice Winner!
- Facebook Terragraph Hits 1.7 Gbps In First Asian Trial!
- The 2019 Microsoft Ignite – A Quick Tour!
- Facebook Terragraph – Everything You Need To Know!
Go Back To > Business + Enterprise | Home