October 31, 2018 – Arm today disclosed details on their Neoverse brand of infrastructure-class IP for 5G networks and next-generation cloud to edge infrastructure, as well as the Neoverse infrastructure roadmap.
The Arm Neoverse 5G Platform
Arm Neoverse solutions are uniquely designed for higher-levels of performance, security, and scalability not seen today. Innovation from microarchitecture design up through silicon, software, and systems will enable best-in-class solutions to address the diverse and evolving requirements across the entire compute spectrum.
Arm Neoverse is based on guiding design principles centered around:
- World-class high performance, secure IP and architectures purpose-built for cloud native and networked workloads
- A highly-scalable set of IP optimized for leading-edge process nodes, including “Ares” (7nm), “Zeus” (7nm+), and “Poseidon” (5nm), designed to enable systems across the infrastructure
- A robust ecosystem empowered to build unique and diverse solutions targeting a wide range of use-cases through leveraged investment in unified software, tools, and silicon platforms
The Arm Neoverse Roadmap
Arm also provided a first look at its Neoverse processor IP roadmap, with early details on upcoming platforms optimized for leading-edge process nodes.
The new roadmap is designed specifically for infrastructure, beginning with the launch of the “Ares” IP platform in early 2019 on 7nm and delivering staggering performance gains of 30 percent per generation through 2021.
The Neoverse IP roadmap has been specifically architected for the unique performance, efficiency, and scalability requirements needed to keep up with changing data patterns, new workloads, and the ever-increasing demands of an infrastructure evolving to support a trillion intelligent devices.
- Honor President George Zhao Speaks @ TEDx Caohejing
- 2018 Dell DT Index For Malaysia Reveals Uphill Struggle
- Official AMD Athlon PRO with Radeon Vega Graphics Tech Briefing
- The Maxis Zerolution360 Programme Explained + Analysed!
- Dell EMC Unity + SC Storage Arrays Get Major Updates!
- The 2018 Dell Precision 3000 Series Workstations Revealed!
Go Back To > Business + Enterprise | Home