SL Information Berhad (SL Info) was officially listed on the LEAP Market of Bursa Malaysia on 21 May 2018. With this IPO, SL Info aims to expand its range of products and services to capitalise on the growing enterprise IT market in Malaysia.
SL Info Berhad IPO
Helmed b y Managing Director, Soon Seng Teck, and assisted by Group General Manager, Jimmy Lim Chin Kiew and Executive Director, Sim Boon Ker, SL Info is a leading Malaysian end-to-end enterprise business solution provider.
They are involved in the provision of a wide range of enterprise IT solutions including IT infrastructure solutions, enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions, and value-added enterprise software solutions. They spearheaded the market development for the following enterprise IT solutions :
- IBM’s enterprise IT infrastructure solution for more than two decades
- PRONTO’s integrated enterprise management solution for 23 years
- Infor’s integrated enterprise management solution for 15 years
- IBM’s enterprise business performance management solution since 2000
- OpenText StreamSense’s business document management solution since 2011
Pursuant to this listing, SL Info issued 10.5 million shares, representing 8.3% of its enlarged issued share capital at RM 0.18 per share to investors. The new IPO on Bursa Malaysia’s LEAP Market aims to :
- Enhanced the corporate profile of the company;
- Enable the company to tap the capital markets to fund the future expansion of its operations;
- Provide investors, including employees, business associates and those who have contributed to the success of the company, an opportunity to participate in the equity of the company; and
- Establish liquidity for its shares.
“Our track record, therefore, speaks volume of our technical expertise and degree of professionalism,” said Executive Director, Sim Boom Ker. He added that SL Info’s customers include established names such as Astino Berhad, Tokio Marine Lie Insurance Malaysia Berhad and UMW Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
For its financial year ending December 2017, SL Info posted RM 5.54 million in profit before taxation on the back of RM 35.74 million in revenue. This is an increase of 17.75%, compared to its 2016 performance of RM 3.12 million of profit before taxation on the back of RM 31.34 million in revenue.
SL Info Berhad is now listed on Bursa Malaysia’s LEAP Market, with a stock code of 03008 and a stock short name of SLIC. The initial offering was RM 0.18 per share, with 10,000 shares exchanging hands at the opening bell.
Go Back To > Enterprise & Business | Home