The Malaysian government has allowed more sectors to open in Selangor EMCO areas!
Find out what businesses and factories are allowed to reopen in EMCO areas in Selangor!
More Sectors Allowed To Open In Selangor EMCO Areas!
On 7 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) announced that a cabinet meeting chaired by the Prime Minister agreed to allow more sectors to open in Selangor EMCO areas!
- Electrical and electronics (E&E) and its supply chains
- Aerospace (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO))
- Machinery and equipment (M&E) for the production of healthcare and food products
- Selected food and beverage manufacturing
– Mineral water, chocolate malt, coffee, tea, fresh milk
– Sugar, cooking oil, flour, rice, break, milk products, grains, milk powder, biscuits, sardine, instant noodles, condensed milk, evaporated milk, salt, vermicelli, noodles, sauces, soy sauce, spices, baby food, frozen food (chicken, beef, mutton, seafood, vegetables) and animal food.
Full List Of Allowed Sectors In Selangor EMCO Areas
A. Manufacturing Sector
- Dry Food : sugar, cooking oil, flour, rice, break, milk products, grains, milk powder, biscuits, sardine, instant noodles, condensed milk, evaporated milk, salt, vermicelli, noodles, sauces, soy sauce, spices, baby food, animal food
- Frozen Food : chicken, beef, mutton, seafood, vegetables
- Drinks : mineral water, chocolate malt, coffee, tea, fresh milk
- Self-care : baby diapers, adult diapers, medicines, hand sanitiser, face mask
- Aerospace : Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
- Machinery and equipment (M&E) : only for the production of healthcare and food products
- Electrical and electronics (E&E) : including its supply chains
* Only involves packaging, labelling and transportation
B. Service Sector
- Water, electricity and energy
- Veterinary and animal feed
- Security (security and safety), defence, emergency, welfare and humanitarian aid
- Land, water and air transportation
- Shipyard and airport port services and operations, including unloading and cargo handling, lighter transport, piloting and storage or stockpiling of commodities
- Hotels and lodging (only for the purpose of quarantine, segregation, essential service work and not for tourism)
- Communications include media, telecommunications and the internet, post and courier as well as broadcasting (for the purpose of conveying news, information and the like)
- Cleaning, solid waste management and sewerage
- Information technology and E-commerce (for messaging and deliveries only).
- Delivery of food, beverage and parcel, including p-hailing (parcel hailing)
* Any activity that is part of chain in this service sector list.
Recommended : KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP : 7 July 2021 Edition!
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced!
- TUDM Ivermectin Claims : What Are The Facts?
- EU Digital COVID Certificate : A Comedy Of Errors!
- Scam Alert : FamilyMart 70th Anniversary Survey!
- Can Hospitals In Malaysia Use Ivermectin To Treat COVID-19?
- Man Receives Empty Vaccine Injection : How To Avoid This?
- Fact Check : SOGO White Flag Initiative By Datuk Andrew Lim
- Can You Use MySejahtera To Choose COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did China Contribute 60% Of COVAX Vaccine Supply?
- Stop Using MySejahtera Helpdesk For Vaccine Appointment!
- 229 In Taiwan Died From Japan-Made AstraZeneca Vaccine?
- Scam Alert : COVID-19 Relief Fund By Federal Government!
- Did Chinese Bombers Fire On US Aircraft Carrier?