Held in the Land of Smiles, SAP Experience 2019 was an exclusive look at how key Southeast Asian companies are digitally transforming themselves into intelligent enterprises, with a focus on the experience economy.
Join us for an inside look at what went on at SAP Experience 2019, and hear from SAP and leading business leaders on how businesses can win in the experience economy!
What Is SAP Experience 2019 All About?
SAP 2019 is an SAP-sponsored conference on the digital transformation of intelligent enterprises to take on the challenges of the experience economy.
They invited business leaders from across the APJ region, from leading companies like Zuellig Pharma, Standard Chartered Bank and Troo.
It also served as SAP’s springboard to announce the selection of Qualtrics EmployeeXM by Ananda Development, a leading Thai real estate developer.
They also announced that SingEx Holdings selected S/4HANA Cloud to power their Global Finance System.
SAP Experience Talk #1 : Leading The Experience Economy
Scott Russell, President of SAP APJ, spoke on the future of Asia, specifically on how companies here are leading in the experience economy.
SAP Experience Talk #2 : The Future of the Enterprise
Claus Andresen (President and Managing Director of SAP SEA) spoke on The Future of the Enterprise, specifically when it comes to the Experience Economy.
Then Rudy Abrahams (Vice President of Digital Transformation Office, SAP SEA) demonstrated the power of Qualtrics’ experience management capabilities, and how they can help companies improve the experience of their customers.
SAP Experience Talk #3 : The Future of Supply Chain Finance
Hear from Lisa Robbins, the Global Head of Transaction Banking of Standard Chartered Bank, on the future of supply chain finance.
SAP Experience Talk #4 : The Future of Digital Insurance
Speaking on the future of digital insurance was Hans van Wuijckhuijse, the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Technology Officer of Troo, a life insurance joint venture of Ageas – Belgium’s largest insurer and the East West Bank, one of the largest banks in the Philippines.
SAP Experience Talk #5 : The Future of Retail
Ronald Lee, the Project Director of City Mart Holding – an icon of Myanmar’s retail industry with over 200 stores and 8500 employees – speak on the future of retail, in a world that’s increasingly moving towards online purchases.
SAP Experience Talk #6 : Futureproofing The Pharma Supply Chain
Daniel Laverick, Head of SAP and IT Solutions at Zuellig Pharma, addresses a critical problem affecting the pharmaceutical industry – counterfeit medicine – with a blockchain solution.
The same solution can also address their other issues, like cross-border trading and product recalls, with greater efficiency and more importantly, transparency.
SAP Roundtable : The Future of Work
The main event ended with a roundtable on The Future of Work. Hosted by Cynthia Quah, Vice President of SAP SuccessFactors SEA, it featured :
- Catherine Ee Ling, Head of Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, National University of Singapore
- Ho Seng Chee, Chief Work & Culture Officer, JustCo
- Vanee Bijayendrayodhin, Chief People Officer, Ananda Development
- SingEx Selects SAP S/4HANA Cloud For Global Finance System!
- Ananda Development Selects Qualtrics EmployeeXM!
- XOX Mobile Introduces XOX Prepaid Mastercard Card
- The HUAWEI Trump Ban – Everything You Need To Know! 5.5
- Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform Enhanced With Cisco Solutions!
- Kaspersky Selects Malaysia For APAC Transparency Center!
- The Maxis AI Network Explained – Getting Ready For 5G!
- Dell MentorConnect Leads The Way In Diversity + Inclusion!
- Dimension Data Expert Panels On Cyberattack Mitigation + Cloud Security
- Top Three 2019 Cybersecurity Predictions By Dimension Data
- The 2019 NTT Security GTIR : Top 4 Cybersecurity Highlights!
- Progress Made Real : The New Dell Social Impact 2030 Vision!
- The Dell 2020 Legacy Of Good Final Report Summarised!
Go Back To > Business + Enterprise | Home
Support Tech ARP!