Malaysia just announced a slew of PPN Phase + SOP changes on 6 October 2021!
Here is what you need to know…
PPN Phase Changes On 6 October 2021!
On 6 October 2021, the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Ismail Sabri, announced that :
These PPN phase changes will take effect on Friday, 8 October 2021.
PPN SOP Changes On 6 October 2021!
The Prime Minister also announced additional SOP changes for the National Recovery Plan, which will start on Saturday, 9 October 2021.
- Wholesale market is now ALLOWED to open in Phase 2 and Phase 3 states, according to the local authority licence and permit, on the condition that employees are fully-vaccinated and obey existing SOP.
- The tying of the thali ceremony in Hindu temples, and Holy Matrimony (church wedding) for Christians are now ALLOWED. The SOP will be detailed later.
- Public auction for items from pawnshops registered under the Housing and Local Government Ministry (KPKT) is ALLOWED subject to these conditions.
a) Employees and bidders are fully-vaccinated
b) Only involves 54 auctioneers who have been identified across the country
c) Limited to 30 minutes per session on the 1st and 7th day of every month.
d) Employee capacity will be according to PPN Phase :
– Phase 2 : 60% employee capacity and 50% bidder capacity
– Phase 3 : 80% employee capacity and 80% bidder capacity
– Phase 4 : 100% employee and bidder capacity
- The tobacco sector and its supply chain are ALLOWED to operate in Phase 2 areas and above.
- How To Register Overseas Vaccination In MySejahtera!
- Retiree Hospitalised After Taking Ivermectin For Just 2 Days!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 3 SOP : 4 October Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 30 Sept. 2021 Edition!
- KKM Requirements To Accompany Wife During Delivery!
- How To Get MySJ Digital Certificate For Overseas Vaccination!