The government just announced that fully-vaccinated people in PPN Phase 1 states can now dine-in, as well as new privileges across the country!
Here is what you need to know!
PPN Phase 1 : Fully-Vaccinated People Can Dine-In!
Starting from Friday, 20 August 2021 onwards, fully-vaccinated people in Phase 1 states will be allowed to dine-in, subject to these conditions :
- proprietors should provide more outdoor dining capacity for better ventilation.
- proprietors must verify that customers are fully-vaccinated, by showing their COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate or card.
- customers are allowed to bring children 17 years or younger to dine-in.
While the government is allowing people to dine-in in Phase 1 states, I highly recommend that you DO NOT dine-in at this moment.
You may be fully-vaccinated, but vaccine breakthroughs can still happen. Please continue to stay safe.
More Privileges For Fully-Vaccinated People In Malaysia
The government also announced additional privileges for fully-vaccinated people in Malaysia :
Sports + Recreation
- Individual sports and recreation without physical touch, in the outdoors and semi-open spaces, are ALLOWED from 6 AM until 10 PM.
- Permitted sports include jogging, exercise, tai chi, cycling, skateboarding, fishing, equestrian sports, archery, hiking, tennis (singles), badminton (singles), golf, motorsports and so on.
- Dine-in is allowed in sports / recreation club house restaurant and cafe.
- Customers are FORBIDDEN to use the changing rooms and shower rooms.
- Picnic and camping are ALLOWED, including children who are 17 years or younger, subject to strict SOP compliance.
Night + Weekend Markets
- Customers must prove that they are fully-vaccinated by showing their COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate or card.
Fully-Vaccinated In Malaysia : Do YOU Qualify?
To qualify for the privileges above, you must be fully-vaccinated according to these requirements :
- More than 14 days after receiving both doses of the Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Sinovac vaccine.
- More than 28 days after receiving a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson or Cansino vaccine.
In addition, these privileges apply to all states that have achieved adult vaccination of at least 50%.
For example, the Klang Valley achieved an adult vaccination rate of 64.7% on 14 August 2021, and therefore all fully-vaccinated adults in the Klang Valley can enjoy these privileges.
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 16 August 2021 Edition
- Fact Check : Survivor Lillian On How To Survive COVID-19?
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 16 August 2021 Edition
- Fact Check : Dr. Kenny Yong On How To Survive COVID-19
- FDA Approval vs EUA for Vaccines : What’s The Difference?
- Have Malaysian Soldiers Been Taking Ivermectin Since 1970s?
- Surviving COVID-19 Does Not Make You An Expert!