Please be warned that Pahang limits dining at eateries, cafes and restaurants to just 1 hour!
Warning : Pahang Limits Dining To Just 1 Hour!
However, the Pahang Disaster Management Committee decided to impose an additional limit – dining is limited to 1 hour per customer!
In Pahang, all dining premises must follow requirements :
- there must be 1 metre distance between tables
- seating capacity is according to table size and 1 metre physical distance between customers
- maximum dining time is 1 hour per customer
- the dining in capacity of the premise must be stated at the premise entrance, and obeyed
Scan MySejahtera Every Hour While Dining In Pahang?
While sitting inside a cafe or restaurant for hours will increase your risk of getting infected with COVID-19, it seems impractical to have a standard 1 hour limit for dining premises.
After all, a 5-course dinner at a full service restaurant will definitely take longer than an hour, while a quick bite at a burger joint will last less than 30 minutes.
So unless they are basically asking restaurants to serve pre-cooked meals, we have no idea how the Pahang state government is going to enforce this rule.
However, scanning MySejahtera every hour is NOT going to work, because it will merely prove to the police that you have been inside the cafe or restaurant for more than an hour.
A quick check on MySejahtera will show the police just how many times you scanned MySejahtera at the same dining outlet, and therefore, how many hours you were there.
Therefore, the only thing you can do while in Pahang is to limit yourself to dining in at cafes and eateries that serve pre-cooked or quick meals, and avoid full-service restaurants that serve multiple-course meals.
The safest option is to order food to go – by drive-through or takeaway – or have it delivered to you.
It’s just not worth getting a RM 10,000 fine for dining in more than 1 hour in Pahang…
- MySejahtera Now Shows Correct Vaccine Registration Dates!
- Must You Scan MySejahtera Every Hour At Cafe / Restaurant?
- DAP Selangor Offers Legal Help For RM10K SOP Fine!
- MySejahtera : RM10K ~ RM50K Fine Can Be Appealed!
- Malaysia : Up to RM500K Fine + 6 Year Jail For Fake News!
- MKN : Work From Home Directive Still Applies!
- Fact Check : Doctor’s Diary On Covaxin Side Effects?
- Flower of the Holy Spirit Transforms From Saint To Dove?
- 460 Deaths + 243,612 Injuries From COVID Vaccines In UK?
- You Can Now Register For Vaccination Online / By Phone!
- Malaysia : 5 Ways To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Scam Alert : Remote Control Electricity Saver!
- COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- Sinovac Vaccine Arrives In Malaysia, But Not Approved Yet
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Fines Increased To RM10K ~ RM100K!
- Fake COVID Vaccination With Syringe / Needle Switch?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?