We are used to all kinds of packaging for online purchases, but this is the first time we have seen a package wrapped in pink underwear!
Delivery Mystery : Package Wrapped In Pink Underwear!
Online shopping is all the rage during the pandemic, and we are used to all manners of packaging. Everything from cardboard boxes and bubble wrap, to plastic bags and styrofoam boxes.
But this is the first time we have ever seen a cardboard package wrapped in pink underwear!
The J&T Express delivery man was tickled by the odd packaging, but said that he was delivering the package as received.
To be clear, she ordered pencil boxes for her children, not underwear. So it was not a case of a package of underwear being torn, and someone at J&T Express just wrapping an errant underwear over the package, instead of stuffing it back inside.
Package Wrapped In Pink Underwear : Who Did It?
As this case came right after the J&T Express worker controversy, netizens suggested that it may be a case of “protest” or “sabotage” by disgruntled J&T Express workers.
After all, no vendor would actually ship their parcels wrapped in underwear. That’s a sure way to become infamous and possibly lose customers.
This led some netizens to accuse Mamaayu of making up the story.
But this “wrapping” was peculiar enough that someone working at J&T Express noticed it earlier and took a picture of it.
Ain Nurza, posted this picture below, saying that her husband who works at J&T Express found the package already wrapped in the pink underwear earlier.
The box looks to be in good condition and not beaten up, so this must have been early in the delivery process.
With this corroborating picture from a third-party, it is clear that Mamaayu was not making up the story.
It seems most likely that someone at another J&T Express hub wrapped the package with this pink underwear as a prank, or as a form of protest or sabotage in relation to the alleged cuts in commission.
- GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop Mining : Over 30% ROI?!
- J&T Express Worker Strike Over Pay Cut Clarified!
- Malaysia Reverses Chinese New Year Restrictions!
- RM1K MCO Fine For Standing 0.8m Apart In Queue?
- Fact Check : FREE Petronas Petrol This February?
- Malaysia “Corrects” SOP For Chinese New Year!
- Chinese New Year SOP For MCO Lacks Common Sense
- Updated SOP for MCO / PKP 2.0 : What You Need To Know!
- Fact Check : Dr Noor Hisham Tendered His Resignation?
- Ministry of Education Website Uses Plain Text CAPTCHA!
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Fact Check : February 2021 Happens Once Every 823 Years!
- Did Larry King Die From COVID-19 After Surviving Cancer?
- Scam Alert : East Malaysia Seafood Agent On Facebook!
- Scam Alert : Ocean Sense Seafood On Facebook!
- Beware Of AirAsia X Scam On WhatsApp!
- Why You Should NOT Move WhatsApp Chats To Telegram!
- Can Ivermectin Really Cure Or Prevent COVID-19?
- Eurocham Leak Of Malaysia Shutdown : Please Don’t Panic!
- Why Thousands Of Vaccinated Israelis Got COVID-19 Anyway
- 23 Post-Vaccination Deaths In Norway : The Facts + The BS!
- Can Inhaling Steam + Supplements Prevent COVID-19?
- Can This Corona Kashayam Recipe Prevent COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Can Betadine + Listerine Prevent COVID-19?
- Tesco New Year Scam Alert : Do NOT Click / Forward!
- Fake CIMB SMS Scam! Do NOT Click / Call!
- COVID-19 Email Scams + Malware Are Spreading!
Go Back To > Fact Checks | Business | Home