The MLPerf Inference 0.5 benchmarks are officially released today, with NVIDIA declaring that they aced them for both datacenter and edge computing workloads.
Find out how well NVIDIA did, and why it matters!
The MLPerf Inference Benchmarks
MLPerf Inference 0.5 is the industry’s first independent suite of five AI inference benchmarks.
Applied across a range of form factors and four inference scenarios, the new MLPerf Inference Benchmarks test the performance of established AI applications like image classification, object detection and translation.
NVIDIA Wins MLPerf Inference Benchmarks For Datacenter + Edge
Thanks to the programmability of its computing platforms to cater to diverse AI workloads, NVIDIA was the only company to submit results for all five MLPerf Inference Benchmarks.
According to NVIDIA, their Turing GPUs topped all five benchmarks for both datacenter scenarios (server and offline) among commercially-available processors.
Meanwhile, their Jetson Xavier scored highest among commercially-available edge and mobile SoCs under both edge-focused scenarios – single stream and multi-stream.
The new NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX that was announced today is a low-power version of the Xavier SoC that won the MLPerf Inference 0.5 benchmarks.
All of NVIDIA’s MLPerf Inference Benchmark results were achieved using NVIDIA TensorRT 6 deep learning inference software.
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX : World’s Smallest AI Supercomputer
- Facebook Introduces New Multi-Colour Brand Logo!
- Samsung – IBM AI IoT Cloud Platform For 5G Mobile Solutions!
- Dell PowerMax Updates : Storage Class Memory + NVMe-oF!
- The Carousell Rights Owners Programme (CROP) Explained!
- Samsung Exynos 990 – Everything You Need To Know!
- 10GB + 12GB Samsung LPDDR4X uMCP Memory Details!
- Samsung Exynos Modem 5123 – What You Need To Know!
- Dell Offers Two DFS Flexi Options In These Countries!
- How AMD CPUs Work In A Secured-core PC Device!
- The Microsoft Secured-core PC Initiative Explained!
- Key NVIDIA EGX Announcements @ MWC Los Angeles 2019!
- Yahoo Groups To Delete All User Content! Download ‘Em Now!
- Kingston DC500 SSDs Are Now Certified VMware Ready!
- Dell EMC PowerProtect DD for Multi-Cloud Data Protection
- NTT Mega Merger Continues In Malaysia, ASEAN + APAC!
- Red Hat Partners Are Driving APAC Hybrid Cloud Adoption!
- The Alibaba Hanguang 800 (含光 800) AI NPU Explained!
- 3rd Gen X-Dragon Architecture by Alibaba Cloud Explained!
Go Back To > Enterprise | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!