On 7 November 2019, NVIDIA introduced the Jetson Xavier NX – the world’s smallest AI supercomputer designed for robotics and embedded computing applications at the edge!
Here is EVERYTHING you need to know about the new NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX!
NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX : World’s Smallest AI Supercomputer
At just 70 x 45 mm, the new NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX is smaller than a credit card. Yet it delivers server-class AI performance at up to 21 TOPS, while consuming as little as 10 watts of power.
Short for Nano Xavier, the NX is a low-power version of the Xavier SoC that came up tops in the MLPerf Inference benchmarks.
Recommended : NVIDIA Wins MLPerf Inference Benchmarks For DC + Edge!
With its small size and low-power, it opens up the possibility of adding AI on-the-edge computing capabilities to small commercial robots, drones, industrial IoT systems, network video recorders and portable medical devices.
The Jetson Xavier NX can be configured to deliver up to 14 TOPS at 10 W, or 21 TOPS at 15 W. It is powerful enough to run multiple neural networks in parallel, and process data from multiple high-resolution sensors simultaneously.
The NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX runs on the same CUDA-X AI software architecture as all other Jetson processors, and is supported by the NVIDIA JetPack software development kit.
It is pin-compatible with the Jetson Nano, offering up to 15X higher performance than the Jetson TX2 in a smaller form factor.
It is not available for a few more months, but developers can begin development today using the Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit, with a software patch to emulate Jetson Xavier NX.
NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Specifications
|Specifications||NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX|
– 6 x Arm 64-bit cores
– 6 MB L2 + 4 MB L3 caches
– 384 CUDA cores, 48 Tensor cores, 2 NVDLA cores
|AI Performance||21 TOPS : 15 watts
14 TOPS : 10 watts
|Memory Support||128-bit LPDDR4x-3200
– Up to 8 GB, 51.2 GB/s
|Video Support||Encoding : Up to 2 x 4K30 streams
Decoding : Up to 2 x 4K60 streams
|Camera Support||Up to six CSI cameras (32 via virtual channels)
Up to 12 lanes (3×4 or 6×2) MIPI CSI-2
|OS Support||Ubuntu-based Linux|
|Module Size||70 x 45 mm (Nano)|
NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Price + Availability
The NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX will be available in March 2020 from NVIDIA’s distribution channels, priced at US$399.
- NVIDIA Wins MLPerf Inference Benchmarks For DC + Edge!
- Facebook Introduces New Multi-Colour Brand Logo!
- Samsung – IBM AI IoT Cloud Platform For 5G Mobile Solutions!
- Dell PowerMax Updates : Storage Class Memory + NVMe-oF!
- The Carousell Rights Owners Programme (CROP) Explained!
- Samsung Exynos 990 – Everything You Need To Know!
- 10GB + 12GB Samsung LPDDR4X uMCP Memory Details!
- Samsung Exynos Modem 5123 – What You Need To Know!
- Dell Offers Two DFS Flexi Options In These Countries!
- How AMD CPUs Work In A Secured-core PC Device!
- The Microsoft Secured-core PC Initiative Explained!
- Key NVIDIA EGX Announcements @ MWC Los Angeles 2019!
- Yahoo Groups To Delete All User Content! Download ‘Em Now!
- Kingston DC500 SSDs Are Now Certified VMware Ready!
- Dell EMC PowerProtect DD for Multi-Cloud Data Protection
- NTT Mega Merger Continues In Malaysia, ASEAN + APAC!
- Red Hat Partners Are Driving APAC Hybrid Cloud Adoption!
- The Alibaba Hanguang 800 (含光 800) AI NPU Explained!
- 3rd Gen X-Dragon Architecture by Alibaba Cloud Explained!
Go Back To > Enterprise | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!