NTT Ltd just announced that they received multiple awards at the recent Cisco Partner Summit 2019 award ceremony in Las Vegas, Nevada! Here are the details…
NTT Ltd Wins Multiple Cisco Partner Summit Awards!
NTT Ltd won multiple awards at the Cisco Partner Summit 2019 in Las Vegas, which is a great start to its inaugural year after being formed from 28 different companies.
They were recognised as APJC Partner of the Year, and Software Partner of the Year at that partner summit. On top of that, they won several regional awards in Asia Pacific, namely :
- Architectural Excellence : Security
- Cisco Capital Partner of the Year
- Learning Partner of the Year
- Partner of the Year for Greater China and India
Jan Wuppermann, Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific – Strategy & Business Operations at NTT Ltd. said, “I’m extremely proud of our joint achievements and successes. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Cisco to deliver value to our clients around the world.”
Doc Watson, Group Executive – Global Cisco Alliance at NTT Ltd. said, “We are proud to once again be recognized by Cisco with a double award win this year. For 28 years now, we have been working in partnership with Cisco to co-innovate together. We share and leverage our intellectual property, including products and code, which allows us to move faster with a focus on applied innovation to challenge the art of the possible. This will ultimately result in some exciting innovations for our clients.”
How Cisco Selected NTT Ltd For These Awards!
Cisco awards these Partner Summit awards to recognise channel partners with superior business practises and to reward best-in-class methodologies.
The awards recipients were selected by a group of Cisco Global Partner organisation and regional executives. Some areas they consider include innovative processes, architecture-led successes, strategic business outcome-focused programs, and sales approaches.
“It gives me great pleasure to recognize these partners who continue to demonstrate superior performance and drive value for our customers. They demonstrate superior leadership and innovation to help enterprises solve complex problems,” said Oliver Tuszik, senior vice president, Global Partner Organization, Cisco. “It’s an honor to present the APJC Partner of the Year and Software Partner of the Year awards to NTT Ltd. in recognition of its outstanding achievement in helping customers respond to their business challenges.”
- NTT Mega Merger Continues In Malaysia, ASEAN + APAC!
- Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform Enhanced With Cisco Solutions!
- Dimension Data Expert Panels On Cyberattack Mitigation + Cloud Security
- Top Three 2019 Cybersecurity Predictions By Dimension Data
- The 2019 NTT Security GTIR : Top 4 Cybersecurity Highlights!
- Your Guide To The New NTT Limited Global Leadership Team!
- NTT Limited : 28 Companies Become One Tech Behemoth!
- 2019 Global CX Report Identifies Severe CX Risks In APAC!
- Exclusive : Dimension Data On Living In A Multi-Cloud World!
- The Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform Revealed!
- Dimension Data To Build Network For Chinese Conglomerate
- Dimension Data Adopts Cisco Umbrella In Cybersecurity Strategy
- ADVA Ensemble Now Available On Dell EMC VEP!
- How 5G Will Change Our Lives + Future!
- Dell Technologies World 2019 : More Videos + Announcements
- Pat Gelsinger Reveals 2019 VMware Strategy + Plans!
- The 2019 Dell EMC Unity XT + PowerProtect Primer!
- Here Is Everything Dell Announced At Computex 2019!
- The 2019 Dell Latitude Laptops + Technologies Revealed!
- FIVE Dell AI Experience Zones Launched Across APJ!
- The Human-Machine Partnership by Erik Brynjolfsson + Rana el Kaliouby
- The 2019 Microsoft – Dell Partnership : All You Need To Know!
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC – Delivered By Dell, Managed By VMware!
- Dell Technologies Cloud Primer – Simpler, Better Hybrid Cloud!
- Secureworks Launches Red Cloak TDR Cybersecurity Service!
Go Back To > Enterprise + Business | Home
Support Tech ARP!