On 1 July 2019, the NTT Corporation merged 28 companies, including NTT Communications, Dimension Data and NTT Security, into one US$ 11 billion technology services behemoth called NTT Limited!
Introducing NTT Limited
By merging the disparate tech companies into one entity, NTT Limited can now deliver new capabilities on a global scale.
- Clients access to a more comprehensive range and greater depth of skills across multiple technologies and capabilities
- Global technology and managed services that are world leading in scale and depth
- Improved ability to deliver more in-depth industry solutions for our clients
- World-class managed services platforms with the ability to deliver local customizations to meet clients’ needs in each market
- Increased investment in innovation and R&D.
President and CEO for NTT Corporation, Jun Sawada said, “I’m delighted to announce that we launched NTT Ltd. today.
When we combine the new capabilities of NTT Ltd. along with NTT DATA, we create a top five global technology and business solutions provider with US$20 billion revenues outside of Japan.
Going forward, we will accelerate our execution as one NTT in order to contribute to a smarter and better world through digital transformation.
NTT Limited already partners with over 10,000 clients around the world including the world’s leading organisations in financial services, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, energy & utilities, manufacturing, automotive and technology sectors.
Current clients of NTT’s intelligent technology solutions include Tour de France, ALMA, City of Las Vegas, Connected Conservation, ISPPC, Alcatel and NXP.
Companies Forming NTT Limited
The brands that will be combined over a phased period to form NTT Limited include :
- Communications Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- DTSI Group
- Global IP Network (GIN)
- Netmagic Solutions
- NTT Communications Cloud Infrastructure Services (NTT Com CIS)
- NTT Communications Managed Services
- NTT Global networks
- NTT Indonesia Nexcenter
- SQL Services
- Training partners
- WhiteHat Security
NTT Limited Chooses London As HQ
NTT Limited will be headquartered in London, with around 40,000 employees across 70+ countries.
President and CEO for NTT Corporation, Jun Sawada said, “We are also excited to confirm that our global headquarters for NTT Ltd will be in London and that our commitment to the UK remains extremely strong.
We considered several locations as the headquarters for NTT Ltd and made a deliberate decision to choose London.
It has many benefits, including a stable economy, wealth of skills and talent, diversity in population and thinking, strong infrastructure, schools and housing for global talent moving to the city.
In short, it’s a great city to live and work in, and we’re excited that we are making it the home for our new business”.
UK Prime Minister Theresa May said, “Britain has a long standing and proud reputation as a global tech leader and it’s fantastic that NTT Ltd. has chosen London for its global headquarters.
A key part of our modern Industrial Strategy is to put the UK at the forefront of the tech and data revolution, and they will join many other world-leading companies who call Britain home”.
- 2019 Global CX Report Identifies Severe CX Risks In APAC!
- Exclusive : Dimension Data On Living In A Multi-Cloud World!
- The Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform Revealed!
- Dimension Data To Build Network For Chinese Conglomerate
- Dimension Data Adopts Cisco Umbrella In Cybersecurity Strategy
- ADVA Ensemble Now Available On Dell EMC VEP!
- How 5G Will Change Our Lives + Future!
- Dell Technologies World 2019 : More Videos + Announcements
- Pat Gelsinger Reveals 2019 VMware Strategy + Plans!
- The 2019 Dell EMC Unity XT + PowerProtect Primer!
- Here Is Everything Dell Announced At Computex 2019!
- The 2019 Dell Latitude Laptops + Technologies Revealed!
- FIVE Dell AI Experience Zones Launched Across APJ!
- The Human-Machine Partnership by Erik Brynjolfsson + Rana el Kaliouby
- The 2019 Microsoft – Dell Partnership : All You Need To Know!
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC – Delivered By Dell, Managed By VMware!
- Dell Technologies Cloud Primer – Simpler, Better Hybrid Cloud!
- Secureworks Launches Red Cloak TDR Cybersecurity Service!
Go Back To > Enterprise + Business | Home
Support Tech ARP!