Negeri Sembilan and Labuan was just upgraded to PPN Phase 2 and Phase 4!
Find out why they were upgraded, and what privileges they’ll enjoy!
Negeri Sembilan + Labuan Upgraded To PPN Phase 2 + 4!
On 24 August 2021, Negeri Sembilan and Labuan were both upgraded to PPN Phase 2 and Phase 4 respectively.
The decision to upgrade Negeri Sembilan to PPN Phase 2 was made based on these criteria :
- ICU usage dropped from over 120% at the end of May, to 40% on 23 August 2021
- 72.3% of adults were fully-vaccinated
With this, residents in Negeri Sembilan will get to enjoy these privileges from Thursday, 26 August 2021 onwards :
- inter-district travel for fully-vaccinated people
- long-distance couples can travel interstate to meet each other, if they are fully vaccinated
- parents or guardians of children below 18 years of age in other states, can travel interstate to meet them, if they are fully vaccinated.
- prayers in mosques, suraus, and non-Muslim houses of worship are allowed for those who are fully-vaccinated.
- those who are fully-vaccinated are allowed to dine-in at restaurants, cafes and eateries, while proprietors must display a notice that they will only accept fully-vaccinated customers.
- tourism is allowed within the same state, for fully-vaccinated people who want to stay in hotels or homestay.
The decision to upgrade Labuan to PPN Phase 4 was made based on these criteria :
- ICU usage dropped from 30% in July, to 0% right now
- 92.4% of adults were fully-vaccinated
With this, residents in Labuan will get to enjoy these privileges from Thursday, 26 August 2021 onwards :
- all economic sectors are allowed to operate at full worker capacity, subject to the existing SOP
- seminars, workshops, courses and all face-to-face meetings are allowed, up to 50% capacity
- social events like feasts, celebrations, engagements, retreats, reunions, etc. are allowed at up to 50% capacity, with physical distancing.
- Fact Check : Survivor Lillian On How To Survive COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Dr. Kenny Yong On How To Survive COVID-19
- FDA Approval vs EUA for Vaccines : What’s The Difference?
- Have Malaysian Soldiers Been Taking Ivermectin Since 1970s?
- Surviving COVID-19 Does Not Make You An Expert!
- Did US Marine Corp Reject Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination?
- FLCCC Allegedly Said 15 Ivermectin Tablets Safe To Take?!
- Fact Check : China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine?