MKN just announced some updates and changes to the CMCO and RMCO SOP on 9 March 2021!
MKN : CMCO + RMCO SOP Changes On 9 March 2021!
Take a look at the four announcements from MKN on the CMCO and RMCO SOP, which will start on 10 March 2021.
Langkawi Switches To RMCO
But starting 10 March 2021, the entire island of Langkawi will switch to RMCO (Recovery MCO).
Recommended : Latest RMCO / PKPP SOP : 4 March 2021 Edition
Work From Home Directive Continues
MKN also announced that the Work From Home directive will continue to apply in the CMCO areas. It is only optional for RMCO areas.
Recommended : MKN Work From Home Directive Still Applies!
Live Shows With Audience Allowed
This includes official government programs, television programs, music and dance, theatre, musicals, comedy, cultural performances
RMCO Tourism Bubble
MKN will also allow tourism to restart in RMCO areas, starting 10 March 2021.
This is limited to holidays and trips managed by tour agencies registered with MOTAC, who will keep the police informed of their travel plans, including the hotels used.
Travel is limited to RMCO areas, and the tour vehicles cannot enter or cut through CMCO areas.
The public is NOT ALLOWED to travel by private cars, because it would make it difficult for the police to monitor and prevent them from entering CMCO areas.
- MKN Work From Home Directive Still Applies!
- Aston Martin To Supply F1 Safety + Medical Cars!
- You Can Now Register For Vaccination Online / By Phone!
- Latest CMCO / PKPB SOP : 4 March 2021 Edition
- Latest RMCO / PKPP SOP : 4 March 2021 Edition
- Travel SOP For Sabah, Labuan + Sarawak (March 2021)
- SUKE Highway Collapse : Overloaded Trailer The Cause!
- Malaysia Announces COVID-19 Fines Of RM10K ~ RM100K!
- Ismail Sabri : KL-Selangor Travel Allowed, But Not Putrajaya
- Malaysia : Inter-District Travel Allowed, Except In Sabah!
- No More MCO, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
- Fact Check : RM300 Seat Belt Fine On PLUS Highway?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Fines Increased To RM10K ~ RM100K!
- Pos Malaysia Suspends Road Tax Renewal!
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Higher RON Octane Rating Myth Debunked!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?