Please be warned that all MITI letters for interstate travel will NOT be valid for 4 days!
Here is what you need to know!
MITI Letter For Interstate Travel Not Valid For 4 Days!
On 18 July 2021, the Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM) announced that all MITI letters for interstate travel will NOT be valid for 4 days, from 18 to 21 July 2021.
This new 4-day restriction only applies to people travelling for work purposes. It will not apply to these cases :
- emergency matters with police permission
- healthcare matters, including vaccinations
MITI Interstate Restrictions To Block Hari Raya Travel!
This decision came after the police noticed a marked increase in vehicles travelling on highways over the last two days.
To avoid the irresponsible abuse of MITI letters to travel interstate to celebrate Hari Raya Aidiladha (Hari Raya Haji), all interstate roadblocks have been ordered to reject MITI letters from Sunday, 18 July until Wednesday, 21 July 2021.
The Inspector-General of Police, Dato’ Sri Acryl Sani, also warned that those who are caught flouting this new restriction will be dealt with severely.
- Malaysia Has 4 Most Dangerous COVID-19 Cities In Asia?
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 16 July 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 16 July 2021 Edition!
- Online Learning For Schools In Malaysia Extended To August!
- Can You Wear Slippers While Driving In Malaysia?
- Walk-In Vaccination in KL + Selangor Kicks Off!
- EMCO Ends For KL + Selangor : What You Need To Know!
- Delta Variant Can Infect In Seconds : How To Prevent That?
- Malaysia : Sinopharm + Janssen Vaccines Approved!
- Fact Check : Ivermectin Triple Therapy By Thomas Borody
- Scam Alert : Ziverdo Kit To Treat COVID-19!