Despite calls for a total lockdown, MKN only announced some tightening of the existing MCO 3.0 restrictions.
Here are the details so far…
MCO 3.0 : No Total Lockdown, Just Some Tightening…
Despite calls for a total lockdown, Senior Minister for Security Dato’ Sri Ismail Sabri Yaacob only announced some tightening of the existing MCO 3.0 restrictions.
These new SOPs will be implemented on top of existing MCO 3.0 SOPs announced on 15 May 2021, and will be in effect from 25 May 2021 until 7 June 2021.
They will only apply across Peninsular Malaysia, and the Federal Territory of Labuan. They will not apply to Sabah and Sarawak.
- There will be increased enforcement of travel, with more roadblocks in place.
- Everyone is advised to stay at home.
- 80% of the civil service (approximately 750,000 employees) will be asked to work from home (WFH).
- The private sector will be asked to reduce their on-premise workforce to 60%, with 40% to work from home (WFH).
- Public transportation will be reduced to 50% of maximum capacity, with reduced operating frequency as well.
- Business operations will be limited to 8 AM until 8 PM daily.
- The new HIDE system will continued to be used to identify high-risk premises, which will be ordered to close immediately.
- Hospitals, clinics and medical labs are allowed to open 24 hours.
- Pharmacies are allowed to open from 8 AM until 10 PM.
- Laundry services, optical shops, car washes, barbershops, hair saloons are allowed to open from 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Groceries, convenience stores, pet food shops are allowed to open from 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Night markets are allowed to open from 4 PM until 8 PM.
- Shopping malls can open from 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Food-related businesses are allowed to operate from 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Sale of food is only allowed for takeaways, drive-throughs and delivery. Dining in, and park and dine, are NOT allowed.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 8 PM, except those on highways – they are allowed to open 24 hours.
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
- Fact Check : US Withdraws After Chinese Jamming Attacks?
- Fake COVID-19 Vaccine Injection In Malaysia Debunked!
- Fact Check : New Deadly African COVID-19 Variant?
- Is COVID-19 Spreading Through Gas / Petrol Pumps?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Waiting List : Check For The Alert!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Opt-In Round 2 : Here Are The Details!
- Fake News Alert : Sinovac Vaccines For Selangor Residents!
- Ivermectin Can Prevent / Cure COVID-19? Not So Fast!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Second Dose Set At 12 Weeks!
- WTCKL Vaccination Centre : A Video + Pictorial Guide!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Can Pfizer mRNA Vaccine Cause Prion / Alzheimer’s Disease?
- When Can You Get Vaccinated After COVID-19 Infection?
- KRI Nanggala Submarine : Was Its Wreck Recovered?
- AstraZeneca Vaccination Experience By Sharmine Ishak!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine In Malaysia : Is It Safe To Get?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clot Risk : How Dangerous Is It?
- Ryan’s Autism Journey – Be The Miracle!
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!