Maybank just announced that their MAE and M2U mobile banking apps are now up and running, after going down for several hours!
Here is what you need to know…
Maybank MAE + M2U Mobile Apps Down!
On the morning of 25 July 2022, the MAE and M2U mobile apps went down, which Maybank confirmed.
As it so happened, both apps failed on the 25th of the month, which is when Malaysian civil servants and many other employees receive their pay.
That led to a lot of complaints, as people could not transfer the funds using the apps.
Fortunately, the Maybank website itself was operational, so users were advised to access the Maybank2U website using their web browser instead.
Maybank did not reveal what was the reason both their M2U mobile banking app, and their MAE ewallet failed.
They finally resolved it several hours later, just before 2:30 PM.
This isn’t the first time Maybank users had trouble with their banking services. On 17 January 2022, all of Maybank’s online and banking services went down!
- No More Cash Payment At KKM Hospitals + Clinics!
- Will Scanning RFID Bar Codes Hack Your Phone?!
- Does Malaysia Have 2nd Most Debt In Asia, After Sri Lanka?!
- Canada Internet Outage Due To Software Update, Not China!
- CIMB Online Services Up Again, After Going Down For Hours!