Maxis just launched the Maxis Awards, to support outstanding Malaysian social initiatives for the rakyat!
Here is what you need to know!
Maxis Awards To Drive Outstanding Malaysian Social Initiatives!
On 2 September 2021, Maxis launched their inaugural Maxis Awards, to recognise and support outstanding Malaysian social initiatives that drive positive impact to the rakyat.
Maxis Awards is a social enterprise programme that seeks out visionary ideas from these Malaysian heroes, and collaborates to bring them to life.
Maxis is committing RM 5 million worth of support to help develop, and promote these winning projects over the course of the next year.
Maxis Awards : How Does It Work?
Maxis Awards kicked off last month, with an invitation for enterprises to submit proposals on projects that will drive positive change with a significant impact on the community.
The proposals will be evaluated by a panel of Maxis judges, and shortlisted enterprises will then present their projects to these judges who will select the winners based on these three criteria :
- role of technology
- clearly demonstrates added value to the community, either economically, socially and/or environmentally.
Several Malaysian-based projects will be selected in the coming year, with the first two winning projects to be announced later this month.
Maxis will help these winners develop their projects over the next year, from the ideation stage up to the execution and marketing of their projects, including :
- Maxis Business solutions and technical experts for collaboration, IoT, cloud, voice, network and/or security
- Cash funding to help cover operational needs
- Marketing and publicity through the media and Maxis-owned channels.
- DHL eCommerce Central Hub Temporarily Suspended!
- Dr. TM Roh : The Next Era In Samsung Smartphone Innovation
- vivo Is Top 5 Smartphone Brand Globally In Q2 2021!
- Malaysia Extends COVID-19 Law + Fines To December 2021!
- Yoodo 3rd Anniversary Announcements!
- Mega PS4 Crypto-Mine : How Much Can It Make?