This National Day, Maxis is celebrating the diversity of all Malaysians with its 100PeratusMalaysia campaign in collaboration with diverse, eclectic Malaysian personalities!
The Maxis 100PeratusMalaysia Campaign
Maxis kickstarted their 100PeratusMalaysia campaign by launching a short film depicting diverse Malaysian personalities.
In this short 100PeratusMalaysia film, these Malaysian personalities were taken through a journey of self-discovery. Leveraging the power of technology, they dug deeper into their identities through DNA testing.
Despite results showing that they had a link to various geographical locations around the world, there was one compelling truth – they are all #100peratusMalaysia.
The personalities involved in the campaign were writer and activist Marina Mahathir, food ambassador of Tourism Malaysia Dato’ Chef Wan, Miss Universe Malaysia 2011 Deborah Priya Henry, performing arts icon Tiara Jacquelina, actor and award-winning comedian Douglas Lim, SEA Games gymnastic gold medallist Farah Ann Abdul Hadi and national football legend Datuk Santokh Singh.
“The premise of our National Day campaign was using technology to not only understand our unique differences in a new light, but also acknowledge that our diversity is what makes us stronger and enables us to achieve great things. The more we know ourselves, the more we realise that our differences tell the story of who we are as Malaysians. At the end of the day, our love for Malaysia, our homeland, is what unites us, and we hope that this campaign will raise the spirits of Malaysians everywhere,” said Tai Kam Leong, Maxis’ Head of Brand and Marketing.
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- The Maxis AI Network Explained – Getting Ready For 5G!
- MaxisONE Share Plan Improved With Zerolution + More Data!
- The 2019 Fibrenation Plans + Devices From Maxis Revealed!
- The 2019 Hotlink System Upgrade – What You Need To Know!
- YTL Terragraph Public WiFi Network In Penang Goes Live!
- The Maxis NB-IoT (Narrowband IoT) Service Unveiled!
- Maxis And Celcom Tops 2019 Opensignal Report!
- New 2018 MaxisONE Prime Offers Unlimited Data for Families!
- Introducing The CHEAPER Maxis Fibre Broadband Plans!
- The Maxis Zerolution360 Programme Explained + Analysed!
Go Back To > Business + Enterprise | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!