The government of Malaysia just announced how their offices will conduct operations in Phase 2 states.
This is what you need to know!
Malaysia Government Office Operations In Phase 2 States
On 3 July 2021, MKN announced that five states met the qualifications to transition to Phase 2 – Perlis, Perak, Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang.
On 4 July 2021, the Chief Secretary to the Government of Malaysia announced how government offices will conduct operations in Phase 2 states.
- Office capacity must not exceed 40% (not including frontliners, security, defence and law enforcement) and 60% must work from home, in turns.
- All meetings and discussions must be conducted online through a safe and secure medium.
- Counter services will be open.
- Office attendance must be accompanied by official orders and worker passes.
- Compliance with COVID-19 SOP.
Interstate and inter-district travel are still FORBIDDEN, except for school teachers and students who are sitting for examinations.
Interstate travel for long-distance couples are allowed, only for emergency and special cases with police approval.
Worker capacity in the private sector for essential services can be increased to 80%, and these industries can reopen from 8 AM until 8 PM :
- Automotive (vehicles and components
- Furniture factory for export
- Iron and steel
Trade + Distribution
- Book and stationery stores
- Computers and telecommunications
- Electrical good
- Barber and hair saloons (basic barber services only)
- EMCO Police Roadblock List For KL + Selangor (4 July 2021)
- EMCO Road Closure + Roadblocks In Petaling Jaya!
- 229 In Taiwan Died From Japan-Made AstraZeneca Vaccine?
- 5 States In Malaysia Upgraded To Phase 2 Of FMCO 3.0!
- Booster Dose Strategy For Shorter AstraZeneca Dose Interval
- Why Delaying AstraZeneca Dose 2 INCREASES Efficacy?
- KL + Selangor EMCO / PKPD SOP : 1 July 2021 Edition!
- EMCO Declared For KL + Selangor : What You Need To Know!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : 9 Week Dose Interval In Malaysia!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?