The Prime Minister of Malaysia just announced a special pay hike and cash aid for civil servants and retirees in 2023!
Here is what you need to know…
Malaysia : Pay Hike + Cash For Civil Servants In 2023!
On 30 August 2022, the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Ismail Sabri Yaakob, announced a special pay hike, as well as cash aid, for civil servants and retirees in 2023.
The package of special pay hikes and cash aid will consist of:
- extra RM 100 pay hike for Grades 11 to 59, in addition to the basic annual pay raise.
For example, the annual pay raise for a Grade 11 civil servant is RM 80. That civil servant will now receive RM 100 + RM 80 = RM 180.
- RM 700 cash aid for Grades 56 and below.
- RM 350 cash aid for government retirees and veterans without pension.
These special pay hikes and cash aid will be paid out in January 2023, the Prime Minister announced at the 18th Civil Service Premier Gathering (MAPPA XVIII).
The special pay hike alone will cover 1.28 million civil servants, and cost the Malaysian government and taxpayers RM 1.5 billion (about US$334.5 million).
- Did Chevy Beh Die From COVID-19 Vaccine SADS?!
- HUAWEI CEO Ren Zhengfei Warns Of Tough Times!
- Why Sony Hiked PlayStation 5 Prices Globally!
- Apple Pay Is Now Available In Malaysia!
- Malaysia Police Denies Running Political Troll Farm!