Lenovo recently introduced ThinkShield – a complete end-to-end security solution to keep all of their devices secure throughout their life cycle. Join us for the official Lenovo ThinkShield tech briefing by Thorsten Stremlau!
The Lenovo ThinkShield Tech Briefing
Lenovo ThinkShield is a comprehensive suite of hardware, software and policies that are designed to protect Lenovo devices from the design and manufacturing stages, and all the way through their lifespans.
Thorsten Stremlau, Lenovo Commercial Chief Technology Officer, flew in to give us a briefing on Lenovo ThinkShield. Check it out!
Lenovo ThinkShield Secures Devices through the Entire Lifecycle
- From secure BIOS and firmware development to features like ThinkPad Privacy Guard security screens and the industry’s first laptop camera shutters, Lenovo builds protection into its products.
- Security doesn’t stop at design: Lenovo has unique control over its global supply chain, setting strict security standards and policies for its manufacturing facilities.
- Lenovo’s strategic partnership with Intel has enabled them to align with the Intel Transparent Supply Chain, which allows customers to locate the source of each component of their new system.
- Lenovo oversees the security of suppliers who build intelligent components, making sure they conform to rigorous Trusted Supplier Program guidelines and best practices. For an extra layer of transparency, Lenovo Quality Engineers can audit suppliers at any time.
Lenovo ThinkShield Protects Users’ Identities and Credentials
- A founding member of FIDO®, Lenovo offers the industry’s first and only FIDO-certified authenticators—plus match-on-chip fingerprint technology—to give companies safer, easier ways to protect their employees’ identities.
- An industry-leading level of integration with Intel Authenticate—up to 7 authentication factors—offers greater security and flexibility than vendors providing fewer authentication methods.
- BIOS-based Smart USB protection allows IT professionals to configure USB ports to respond only to keyboards and pointing devices, keeping employees’ PCs safer.
Lenovo ThinkShield Protects Users Online
- Lenovo WiFi Security, in partnership with Coronet, detects threats and notifies users when they are about to connect to unsafe wireless networks.
- BUFFERZONE technology isolates online threats before they infect the whole organization.
- Lenovo Endpoint Management, powered by MobileIron, provides a secure, simple way to unify cloud and endpoint security across multiple devices.
Lenovo ThinkShield Protects Users’ Data
- Absolute Persistence technology provides IT admins with an unbreakable connection to all of their devices so they can leverage enriched asset intelligence, automate endpoint hygiene and stay audit-ready with continuous compliance.
- Once devices reach the end of their lifecycle, Lenovo keeps potentially sensitive data secure by wiping the drives and securely recycling the parts.
- Lenovo offers a paid Keep Your Drive service that ensures sensitive information never leaves customers’ hands.
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- Lenovo + IDC : Powering Intelligent Enterprise Transformation
- First Kaspersky Transparency Center Launched In Zurich!
- Learn How Expedia Finds The Best Flights In Just 3 Seconds!
- The Signify LiFi Technology Explained with Demo!
- How To Join Facebook Ad Breaks + Make Some Money!
- The 2018 SAP Southeast Asia Intelligent Enterprise Showcase
Go Back To > Business + Enterprise | Home