Lenovo sponsored an IDC research on the questions that are foremost on the minds of corporate IT decision makers when it comes to digital transformation. Find out what they found out in the Lenovo + IDC info brief on Powering Intelligent Enterprise Transformation!
Lenovo + IDC on Powering Intelligent Enterprise Transformation
IDC ASEAN Research Director, Jun Fwu Chin, gave us a summary of their findings, which we recorded for your viewing pleasure!
Here is a snapshot of the IDC report on Powering Intelligent Enterprise Transformation :
- Automation: In 2019, 25 per cent of IT development and operation processes will be automated, resulting in a 15 per cent gain in IT productivity and requiring IT to redefine skills and manage digital workers.
- XaaS: By 2020, 90 per cent of large enterprises will generate revenue from data as a service—from the sale of raw data, derived metrics, insights, and recommendations—up from nearly 50 per cent in 2017 (Source: IDC FutureScape: Worldwide IT Industry 2018 Predictions)
- Employee experience: By 2021, demand for top talent will result in 65 per cent of G2000 companies offering co-working and remote-work options that leverage pervasive access to enterprise and collaboration applications.
- New revenue sources: By 2023, 30 per cent of G2000 companies will generate at least 20 per cent of their revenue outside their core industries, using crowdsourcing and agile aggregation models to source talent and business capabilities.
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- First Kaspersky Transparency Center Launched In Zurich!
- New 2018 MaxisONE Prime Offers Unlimited Data for Families!
- Learn How Expedia Finds The Best Flights In Just 3 Seconds!
- The Signify LiFi Technology Explained with Demo!
- How To Join Facebook Ad Breaks + Make Some Money!
- The 2018 SAP Southeast Asia Intelligent Enterprise Showcase
Go Back To > Business + Enterprise | Home