The whole of Klang Valley, Melaka and Kedah will be upgraded to Phase 3 and Phase 2 of the National Recovery Plan!
Here are the details…
Klang Valley, Melaka + Kedah Upgraded To PPN Phase 3 + 2!
On 29 September 2021, the Malaysian government announced that the whole Klang Valley, Melaka and Kedah will be upgraded to Phase 3 and Phase 2 of the National Recovery Plan!
These PPN phase upgrades will take place on Friday, 1 October 2021 :
- Klang Valley (KL, Selangor, Putrajaya) : from Phase 2 to Phase 3
- Melaka : from Phase 2 to Phase 3
- Kedah : from Phase 1 to Phase 2
With that change, there will be no states remaining under Phase 1 of the National Recovery Plan.
|Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3||Phase 4|
Benefits Of The Klang Valley + Melaka Upgrade To PPN Phase 3
Here are some benefits of the PPN Phase 3 upgrade for the Klang Valley and Melaka :
- spa, wellness and massage parlours can open for fully-vaccinated employees and customers.
- indoor and outdoor sports and recreational activities, including those involving groups and with physical contact, will be allowed from 6 AM until 12 midnight, for fully-vaccinated individuals.
- up to three (3) individuals who are not fully-vaccinated may leave their household to purchase daily necessities.
- taxis and e-hailing rides are now limited to three (3) people, including the driver.
- private educational institutes like tuition centres, language centres, skill centres and mind enrichment centres can reopen at up to 50% capacity.
Benefits Of The Kedah Upgrade To PPN Phase 2
Here are some benefits of the PPN Phase 2 upgrade for the Kedah :
- inter-district travel for fully-vaccinated people
- long-distance couples can travel interstate to meet each other, if they are fully vaccinated
- parents or guardians of children below 18 years of age in other states, can travel interstate to meet them, if they are fully vaccinated.
- prayers in mosques, suraus, and non-Muslim houses of worship are allowed for those who are fully-vaccinated.
- those who are fully-vaccinated are allowed to dine-in at restaurants, cafes and eateries, while proprietors must display a notice that they will only accept fully-vaccinated customers.
- tourism is allowed within the same state, for fully-vaccinated people who want to stay in hotels or homestay.
- Did 5 Teenagers Die After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Fake COVID-19 Warning Attributed To Dr. Leong Hoe Nam
- Is EU Cancelling COVID-19 Vaccination In October 2021?
- Verified : KKM + MySejahtera SMS Messages Are Legit!
- Did Medical Frontliners Convert Dying Patient To Islam?
- Did Xi Jinping Portraits Xi-eld Home From Demolition?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP