KL, Selangor + Putrajaya were all just upgraded to Phase 2 of the National Recovery Plan!
Find out why they were upgraded, and what privileges they’ll enjoy!
KL, Selangor + Putrajaya Upgraded To PPN Phase 2!
On 8 September 2021, KL, Selangor and Putrajaya were both upgraded to Phase 2 of the National Recovery Plan!
This time, MKN did not announce why KL, Selangor and Putrajaya were upgraded, but residents there will enjoy these benefits from Friday, 10 September 2021 onwards :
- inter-district travel for fully-vaccinated people
- long-distance couples can travel interstate to meet each other, if they are fully vaccinated
- parents or guardians of children below 18 years of age in other states, can travel interstate to meet them, if they are fully vaccinated.
- prayers in mosques, suraus, and non-Muslim houses of worship are allowed for those who are fully-vaccinated.
- those who are fully-vaccinated are allowed to dine-in at restaurants, cafes and eateries, while proprietors must display a notice that they will only accept fully-vaccinated customers.
- tourism is allowed within the same state, for fully-vaccinated people who want to stay in hotels or homestay.
In addition, the government announced that travel between Selangor, KL and Putrajaya will be ALLOWED, and there will no longer be any roadblocks!
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Entertainment + Creative Industry Reopens For Vaccinated!
- Fact Check : Malaysia Approved Ivermectin For COVID-19?
- Why You Should NEVER Wear Gloves At Gas / Petrol Station!
- New In MySejahtera : Risk Level, Vax Status + Check-Out!
- Melaka + Negeri Sembilan Upgraded To PPN Phase 2 + 3!
- Maxis Awards To Drive Malaysian Social Initiatives!