Here is the latest SOP for the new EMCO 3.0 lockdown of KL and Selangor!
Please SHARE this out, so your friends are updated on the latest SOP as well!
Updated @ 2021-07-08 : Added new sectors allowed to open in Selangor.
Updated @ 2021-07-02 : Added a number of changes to the EMCO SOP for KL + Selangor
Originally posted @ 2021-07-01
KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP : Starts On 3 July 2021!
On 1 July 2021, the Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) announced that certain areas in KL and Selangor will come under EMCO lockdown with new SOP!
The EMCO (Enhanced Movement Control Order) lockdown will last for 14 days, from 3 July until 16 July 2021 for these areas in Selangor :
- Petaling District : Petaling, Damansara, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Raja
- Hulu Langat District : Hulu Langat, Ampang, Cheras, Kajang, Semenyih, Beranang
- Sepang District : Dengkil, Labu, Sepang
- Gombak District : Batu, Rawang, Setapak, Hulu Kelang, Kuang
- Kuala Langat District : Tanjung 12 (1), Tanjung 12 (2), Teluk Panglima Garang, Morib, Bandar, Jugra, Batu
- Klang District : Kapar, Klang
- Kuala Selangor District : Ijok, Bestari Jaya, Jeram
- Hulu Selangor District : Serendah, Rasa, Ulu Yam, Batang Kali
The EMCO (Enhanced Movement Control Order) lockdown will last for 14 days, from 3 July until 16 July 2021 for these areas in Kuala Lumpur :
- Projek Perumahan Rakyat (PPR) Sri Semarak
- Projek Perumahan Rakyat (PPR) Batu Muda
- Flat Seksyen 2 Wangsa Maju
- Flat Seksyen 1 Wangsa Maju
- Kampung Padang Balang
- Taman Koperasi Polis (Fasa 1 & 2)
- Flat Sri Sabah
- Kampung Puah
- Projek Perumahan Rakyat (PPR) Kampung Baru Air Panas
- Flat Desa Pandan (Termasuk Baiduri & Delima)
- Kampung Batu Muda
- Projek Perumahan Rakyat (PPR) Kerinchi
- Bandar Baru Sentul
- Taman Ikan Emas
KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP Video : 2 July 2021 Edition!
This video shows the latest MKN EMCO 3.0 SOP slides (2 July 2021), followed by our English translation.
Please note that this new EMCO SOP will only be effective starting 3 July 2021.
KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP List : 7 July 2021 Edition!
This is the new EMCO / PKPD SOP that was updated on 7 July 2021.
- All entry and exit into EMCO areas will be closed and controlled by the police (PDRM).
- All residents in EMCO areas are FORBIDDEN to leave their house.
- Only one (1) household representative may leave to purchase essential supplies within a radius of 10 kilometres.
- Up to three (3) people, including the patient, may leave to seek healthcare, medical care or vaccination. Updated!
- Interstate and inter-district travel for the purpose of going for vaccination is ALLOWED by showing the appointment in MySejahtera, website or SMS.
- Individuals under home quarantine – Home Surveillance Order (HSO) – are FORBIDDEN to leave their homes.
- No one is allowed to leave their homes after 8 PM, except for emergencies or with police permission.
- Only one (1) person is allowed in each personal vehicle (of all types). Additional passenger requires police permission, on a case-to-case basis.
- Vehicles carrying goods or involved in the economic chain or industry (except worker transportation) is allowed to travel at full capacity.
- Official and government vehicles are allowed to travel at full capacity.
- Public transportation (train, bus, LRT, MRT, ERL, monorail, taxi, ferry, e-hailing ride) are allowed to operate at 50% capacity.
- Taxis and e-hailing rides are limited to just TWO (2) people in the vehicle, including the driver.
- Airports and ports are ALLOWED to operate as normal.
- Only essential services, like utilities, cleaning and sewerage, are allowed to operate from 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Only workers providing essential services or those conducting official government work, with employer’s letter or valid worker’s pass, are allowed to work.
- Only workers in essential services and factories and permitted business premises can use MITI permission letters that were issued earlier.
- Non-essential workers are FORBIDDEN to leave EMCO areas, and are FORBIDDEN to work during EMCO. Employers must comply with this rule, and allow employees to work from home.
- Residents are allowed to leave EMCO areas for emergencies like sickness or death, with police permission. Consideration will be granted by PDRM and KKM based on a case-to-case basis.
- Travel for purposes not listed in the SOP requires police permission.
- Restaurants, eateries, food trucks, roadside vendors, mobile vendors, food courts, hawker centres, food stalls and food kiosks are ALLOWED to operate from 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Food and drinks are only allowed to be purchased through take-away, drive-through and delivery.
- Dine-in and park & dine services are FORBIDDEN.
- Groceries, convenience stores, stores selling daily essentials are ALLOWED to operate from 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets are ALLOWED to operate, limited to the food, drinks and essential supplies sections only, from 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Hospitals, clinics and medical laboratories are ALLOWED to operate up to 24 hours, or according to their licence.
- Pharmacies, medicine shops, veterinaries, pet food stores are ALLOWED to operate from 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Petrol stations are ALLOWED to operate from 6 AM until 8 PM, except for those on tolled highways which can operate 24 hours.
- Wholesale markets are ALLOWED to operate from 12:01 AM until 6 AM.
- Public markets, permanent farmer’s markets (PTK) and MyFarm Outlets (MFO) are ALLOWED to operate from 6 AM until 2 PM.
- Daily markets, morning markets, farmer’s markets, night markets, late night bazaars are FORBIDDEN.
- Critical maintenance, repairs and wiring works are ALLOWED on appointment basis. New!
- Vaccination centres in EMCO areas are ALLOWED to operate.
- All educational institutes must CLOSE during EMCO.
- All sports, social, recreational and cultural activities are FORBIDDEN.
- Quarantine-based centralised training programmes for teams in the Malaysian Football League (MFL) are ALLOWED using Camp Based Training.
- Government and private face-to-face meetings are FORBIDDEN.
- KKM will conduct targeted screening tests on all residents in EMCO areas.
- Food assistance from NGO / company / individual must be channeled through the District Disaster Management Committee coordinated under the District or State Disaster Operational Control Centres.
- Islamic religious activities are subject to the decision of the State Religious Authority.
- Non-Islamic religious activities are subject to the decision of the Ministry of National Unity (KPN).
- Childcare, private kindergartens and kindergartens in private, international and expatriate schools, and enrichment centres for children aged 4 to 6 years old are FORBIDDEN to operate, except for children whose both parents or guardians are frontliners or working in essential services.
- Residential care centers or rehabilitation centers for children with disabilities (OKU), female senior citizens and other care centers are ALLOWED to operate in accordance to the SOP.
- Parents or guardians sending their children to a childcare center are ALLOWED to drive with as many children as the vehicle capacity allows.
- Government office operations in EMCO areas are subject to the instructions of the Chief Secretary to the Government during Phase 1 of the Movement Control Order.
- Civil servants in essential services are limited to 20% (not including frontliners, security and defence personnel).
- Government counter services are closed completely, except :
a) health services
b) police station
c) international entry gateways involving customs, immigration and quarantine.
- The number of workers in the private sector providing essential services is limited to 60% (including operations and management).
General Health Protocol
- Licence holders and premise owners must ensure that customers must maintain physical distance of at least 1 metre entering or leaving their premises.
- Licence holders and premise owners must provide MySejahtera QR code and a manual logbook to register customers.
- Hand sanitiser must be provided at the entrance, and customers must use it before entering.
- The use of MySejahtera is mandatory is areas with good Internet connectivity. The use of logbook is only allowed in areas with no Internet connectivity, or other reasonable excuse.
- Licence holders and premise owners must ensure that customers and workers check in using MySejahtera. or the manual logbook if there’s no Internet connectivity.
List Of Essential Services Updated!
A. Manufacturing Sector
- Dry Food : sugar, cooking oil, flour, rice, break, milk products, grains, milk powder, biscuits, sardine, instant noodles, condensed milk, evaporated milk, salt, vermicelli, noodles, sauces, soy sauce, spices, baby food, animal food
- Frozen Food : chicken, beef, mutton, seafood, vegetables
- Drinks : mineral water, chocolate malt, coffee, tea, fresh milk
- Self-care : baby diapers, adult diapers, medicines, hand sanitiser, face mask
- Aerospace : Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
- Machinery and equipment (M&E) : only for the production of healthcare and food products
- Electrical and electronics (E&E) : including its supply chains
* Only involves packaging, labelling and transportation
B. Service Sector
- Water, electricity and energy
- Veterinary and animal feed
- Security (security and safety), defence, emergency, welfare and humanitarian aid
- Land, water and air transportation
- Shipyard and airport port services and operations, including unloading and cargo handling, lighter transport, piloting and storage or stockpiling of commodities
- Hotels and lodging (only for the purpose of quarantine, segregation, essential service work and not for tourism)
- Communications include media, telecommunications and the internet, post and courier as well as broadcasting (for the purpose of conveying news, information and the like)
- Cleaning, solid waste management and sewerage
- Information technology and E-commerce (for messaging and deliveries only).
- Delivery of food, beverage and parcel, including p-hailing (parcel hailing)
* Any activity that is part of chain in this service sector list.
EMCO SOP NEGATIVE LIST
- All economic sectors, other than those listed in A. Manufacturing Sector and B. Services Sector in the Essential Services list.
- All entertainment activities are FORBIDDEN.
- All sports and recreational activities are FORBIDDEN. Public parks must close.
- All tourism activities in and out, or inside EMCO areas are FORBIDDEN.
- All official or unofficial public or private events, and any kind of social events are FORBIDDEN.
- All forms of face-to-face seminars, courses, training, classes or any other educational or learning activities are FORBIDDEN.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced!
- More Sectors Allowed To Open In Selangor EMCO Areas!
- TUDM Ivermectin Claims : What Are The Facts?
- EU Digital COVID Certificate : A Comedy Of Errors!
- MCO Recovery Phase 2 SOP : 6 July 2021 Edition!
- MCO Recovery Phase 1 SOP : 6 July 2021 Edition!
- Can Hospitals In Malaysia Use Ivermectin To Treat COVID-19?
- Man Receives Empty Vaccine Injection : How To Avoid This?
- Can You Use MySejahtera To Choose COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did China Contribute 60% Of COVAX Vaccine Supply?
- Stop Using MySejahtera Helpdesk For Vaccine Appointment!