HUAWEI just revealed the 5G CPE Pro – their first 5G modem that also supports Wi-Fi 6 technology! Check out what it offers!
The HUAWEI 5G CPE Pro
The HUAWEI 5G CPE Pro is powered by the newly-announced Balong 5000 multi-mode 5G chipset. It therefore supports both 4G and 5G connections, as well as older 2G and 3G modes.
On a 5G network, HUAWEI showed that a 1 GB HD video clip can be downloaded within three seconds, and 8K video can be streamed smoothly without lag.
Its ability to achieve a peak transfer rate of 3.2 Gbps sets a new benchmark for home CPEs (Consumer Premises Equipment).
In addition to homes, the Huawei 5G CPE Pro can also be used by small and medium-sized enterprises for super-fast broadband access.
Wi-Fi 6 + HiLink Support
In addition to 5G, the HUAWEI 5G CPE Pro also supports the new Wi-Fi 6 technology. This allows it to delivers wireless speeds of up to 4.8 Gbps.
It is also the first 5G CPE to support the HUAWEI HiLink protocols, allowing it to bring smart homes into the 5G era.
For more information, read our coverage of the HUAWEI Balong 5000 multi-mode 5G chipset!
- The HUAWEI Balong 5000 Multi-Mode 5G Chipset Revealed!
- Learn How HUAWEI nova 3 Lets You Game Like A Pro!
- How To Live Life To The MAX With The HUAWEI Y MAX!
- HUAWEI Mate 20 with Triple Leica Cameras In-Depth Review!
- Find Out What’s New In Huawei EMUI 9.0!
- The HUAWEI TalkBand B5 2-in-1 Smartwatch Preview
- The Official HUAWEI Kirin 980 Tech Briefing + Demos!
Go Back To > Mobile Devices | Home