Freshworks just announced that their Omniroute and Proximity software have added support for WhatsApp Business to better deliver online customer support for businesses.
Here is a quick primer on what they did, and what it means for Omniroute and Proximity users!
Freshworks Omniroute is a customer engagement software that helps businesses manage and direct user customer conversations. It gives their customer service agents a unified view of customer inquiries across multiple channels
Freshworks Omniroute Adds 1.5 Billion WhatsApp Users
Integrating Omniroute with WhatsApp Business was a logical move, allowing Omniroute to cover the massive network of 1.5 billion WhatsApp users.
This integration will make Omniroute more compelling, by giving their users the ability to directly and quickly contact their customers via WhatsApp.
“Users no longer have to jump through hoops to reach out to a business – all they have to do is flip out their mobile and engaging with their favorite brand is just a message away on WhatsApp,” says Girish Mathrubootham, CEO of Freshworks.
Freshworks Proximity For Freshchat
Freshworks Proximity has also added integration with WhatsApp Business. Proximity allows businesses to send our messages to their customers on a large scale.
Adding WhatsApp Business support will mean adding another avenue to reach out to that massive 1.5 billion user pool.
- The Maxis NB-IoT (Narrowband IoT) Service Unveiled!
- FB Messenger, Instagram + WhatsApp Integration Clarified!
- The Dell EMC PowerEdge 2019 Server Updates Revealed!
- Intel Optane Memory H10 With QLC 3D NAND Revealed!
- Sophos Global Report : Cyberattacks On Cloud Honeypots!
- Facebook Moments – The App You Never Knew – Is DEAD!
- How To Join Facebook Ad Breaks + Make Money!
- New Facebook Groups Tool Launched!
Support Tech ARP!