CommScope just appointed Fortesys as the sole authorised distributor for its Ruckus range of networking products spanning all segments across Malaysia! Here are the full details!
Fortesys | Ruckus : A Quick Primer
Established in 2011, Fortesys Distribution Sdn Bhd is a leading end-to-end networking solutions provider in Malaysia. In addition to providing digital networking solutions, they also provide training programs as well.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, Ruckus is a world-renowned brand for wired and wireless networking equipment and software. Together with ARRIS, Ruckus is now now of CommScope – a major communications infrastructure company.
Fortesys Now Authorised Distributor For Ruckus Networks In Malaysia!
At a recent ceremony held at the Tropicana Golf Club, Petaling Jaya, Fortesys regional sales director Kevin Kuak (left in picture) shook hands with ARRIS Solutions Malaysia regional manager BK Choo representing the CommScope to finalise this partnership for Malaysia.
We sat down with both principals for a quick chat on this new partnership between Fortesys and CommScope.
According to Kuak, Fortesys would continue to deliver a wide range of advanced networking solutions for the Malaysian and regional markets.
“Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective and complete network solutions to meet all our customers’ business needs,” said Kuak, adding that Fortesys’ appointment as the authorised distributor for Ruckus was yet another milestone for the company.
“We are also fully committed to helping companies ‘future proof’ their businesses through state-of-the-art digital networking solutions, added Kuak.
Kuak also shared that Fortesys is today certified by many world class IT vendors, while providing high quality training for customers.
Meanwhile, Choo said that Ruckus had invented and patented various wireless voice, video, and data technologies, such as adaptive antenna arrays that extend signal range.
“Today, we are well known for our Wi-Fi branded products such as indoor and outdoor wireless access points and wireless controllers,” said Choo.
From a market segment perspective, this partnership bodes well for both parties as Ruckus has traditionally been strong in the hospitality and education segments, while Fortesys has various customers across GLCs (government-linked companies), banking and financial services and the public sector.
- Yoodo : What’s New + Upcoming For 2020!
- AMD Datacenter Leadership In 2020 & Beyond!
- AnTuTu : Why They Got Banned From Google Play Store!
- AMD PC & Console Gaming In 2020 & Beyond (Rick Bergman)
- AMD Graphics Roadmap 2020 by David Wang
- AMD Computing Roadmap 2020 by Mark Papermaster
- AMD Financial Analyst Day 2020 : What You Need To Know!
- El Capitan Supercomputer : AMD Selected As Node Supplier!
- ASEAN Keeps 5G Ecosystem Door Open For HUAWEI!
- HUAWEI Completes 800G Optical Transport Trial In Zhejiang!
- TÜV AUSTRIA Cybersecurity Lab Official Launch In Malaysia!
- Get Ready For The 5G Revolution In Malaysia!
- Dell 2030 Progress Made Real Goals Revealed!
- Jeff Clarke : Tech Predictions For 2020 + Next Data Decade!
- Microsoft : Cybersecurity Trends + How To Stay Safe In 2020!
- 2020 Acer Veriton K8 Workstation : First Look!
- Now Everyone Can Setel Across Malaysia!
- Celcom + Maxis : First 5G Network Sharing Trial Succeeds!
Go Back To > Business + Enterprise | Home