MKN just announced that restaurants and eateries will now be allowed to open from 6 AM until 10 PM during FMCO 3.0!
Here is what we know so far…
FMCO : Restaurants + Eateries Can Open From 6 AM To 10 PM!
When the FMCO 3.0 (Full MCO 3.0) was announced, restaurants and food outlets were only allowed to open from 8 AM until 8 PM.
However, this limited operational time meant that many restaurants and food outlets were not able to prepare their food in time for dinner takeaways or delivery before they had to shut down by 8 PM.
The good news is that MKN just announced that, from 28 June 2021 onwards, restaurants and food outlets will now be allowed to open from 6 AM until 10 PM!
This extended operating hours will allow restaurants and other food outlets more time to make their food and beverages available for sale.
This was part of Phase 2, but has now been brought forward.
Dining in is still not allowed. Only takeaway, drive-through and food deliveries are allowed.
Dining in will only be allowed in Phase 3 of FMCO 3.0, and limited to two persons to each table.
- Did Henry Cavill Help Nephew Prove Superman Is His Uncle?
- Malaysia FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
- Kinder Joy : Does Its Wax Coating Cause Cancer?
- Three COVID-19 Vaccines OK For Pregnant / Breastfeeding!
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- Fact Check : Duque Allows Use Of Ivermectin By Doctors?
- How To Register Children For COVID-19 Vaccine In Malaysia!
- MAECC Ivermectin Briefing : Control COVID-19 In 6 Weeks?
- Ivermectin + Supplements : Better Than COVID-19 Vaccines?
- Latest Foreign Travel Rules For Malaysian Citizens!
- Illegal Ivermectin Sale : Up to RM50K Fine + 5 Years Jail!
- Gaming Influencer Fail : Jaja zuber Teaches A Valuable Lesson
- Is It Dangerous To Eat Durian After COVID-19 Vaccination?