MKN just announced that the FMCO 3.0 lockdown will be extended by two weeks to 28 June 2021!
Here is what we know so far…
Malaysia FMCO 3.0 Lockdown Extended To 28 June 2021!
The National Security Council (MKN) just ordered a 2-week extension of the FMCO 3.0 Total Lockdown Phase 1.
The lockdown of most social and economic sectors across Malaysia will continue until 28 June 2021.
During this FMCO 3.0 lockdown, ALL sectors are FORBIDDEN to operate, EXCEPT for essential economic and service sectors that will be announced by MKN.
The Malaysian people are asked to STAY AT HOME to break the chain of infection, and maintain COVID-19 precautions.
If this new Total Lockdown Phase 1 succeeds in bringing down the number of new COVID-19 cases, the government will implement Phase 2.
Total Lockdown Phase 2 will last for four weeks, during which several economic sectors that do not involve mass gatherings and allow for physical distancing will be allowed to reopen.
The next step is Total Lockdown Phase 3, which is basically the current Movement Control Order (MCO) 3.0.
However, the decision to shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2 and then Phase 3 will be subject to risk assessments by the Ministry of Health (KKM).
FMCO 3.0 Total Lockdown SOP : 2 June 2021 Edition!
Here is a video showing the 2 June 2021 edition of the total lockdown SOP for MCO 3.0, which people are calling Full MCO or FMCO.
Here is a selection of FMCO 3.0 total lockdown SOP :
- Interstate or inter-district travel is FORBIDDEN.
- Up to two (2) people from each household are allowed to go out to purchase food, medicine, dietary supplements and other daily essentials.
- Up to three (3) people, including the patient, are allowed to go out from each household to seek medical treatment, healthcare, screening test, security assistance or other emergencies within a radius of no more than 10 kilometres from their home, or the nearest available service (if there are none within 10 km).
- Up to two (2) people are allowed in each taxi or e-hailing ride, including the driver. The passenger must be seated in the rear compartment.
- Commercial vehicles carrying essential goods are allowed to carry people up to the licensed limit.
- Official government vehicles are allowed to carry up to their maximum capacity.
- All airports and ports are allowed to operate as usual.
- Sea and land public transportation services, like employee transportation, public buses, express buses, LRT, MRT, ERL, monorail and ferry are allowed to operate at 50% of vehicle capacity.
- Travel for funerals and natural disasters are allowed with police permission.
- NGOs travelling to assist with natural or humanitarian disasters must obtain permission from the State / District Disaster Management Committee, and the aid must be funnelled through the Disaster Operations Control Centre (PKOB).
- Interstate / inter-district travel for the purpose of COVID-19 vaccination is ALLOWED with the display of vaccine appointment on MySejahtera, website or SMS.
- Members of Parliament or State Assembly are ALLOWED to cross state or district lines.
- Interstate travel is FORBIDDEN for couples in long-distance relationships.
- Short-term business visitors are ALLOWED for official or business purposes under the One Stop Centre (OSC) Initiative, with police permission
Recommended : MCO 3.0 Total Lockdown SOP : 3 June 2021 Update!
- Will Anaesthetic Kill Those Vaccinated Against COVID-19?
- Fact Check : COVID-19 Vaccine Advice By Singapore Doctor?
- Fact Check : CDC Advice On Avoiding COVID-19 Infection?
- India Drops Ivermectin, HCQ + Favipiravir As COVID-19 Drugs!
- When + How To Update COVID-19 Status In MySejahtera!