How To Join Facebook Ad Breaks + Make Some Money!
Facebook has now made Ad Breaks available in 32 countries and 10 languages, greatly expanding the program to more publishers and creators globally. Find out how you too can join the Facebook Ad Breaks program and make some money off your videos!
- Ad Breaks Program Eligibility
- What Countries Are Eligible?
- What Languages Are Eligible?
- Where Do I Sign Up?
- How To Add Ad Breaks To New Videos
- How To Add Ad Breaks To Existing Videos
- How To Know If My Videos Are Being Monetised?
Ad Breaks Program Eligibility
The Facebook Ad Breaks program is starting with rather high requirements, compared to YouTube :
Pass and remain compliant with Facebook’s Monetisation Eligibility Standards.
Publish from a Page (not a profile) with at least 10,000 followers.
Have generated at least 30,000 one-minute views on videos that are at least 3 minutes long in the last 60 days.
Be at least 18 years old.
You can check if you are eligible in Creator Studio :
- Log in to your Creator Studio.
- In the Monetisation box, click Check Eligibility.
- Review your status under Monetisation Eligibility Standards.
You can also check if you are eligible in your Page Insights :
- Go the Page you want to check.
- Click the Insights tab at the top of the Page.
- Click Videos in the left hand menu.
- Under Ad breaks access, click View.
What Countries Are Eligible?
As of 7 November 2018, this program is available in these 32 countries :
Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Ireland, Jordan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Holland, the Philippines, Arab Saudi, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
What Languages Are Eligible?
As of 7 November 2018, this program is available in these 10 languages :
Arabic, Bengali, English, French, German, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai
Where Do I Sign Up?
To sign up for the program, click fb.me/joinadbreaks, and log into your Facebook account.
Support Tech ARP!