The government just announced that the entertainment and creative industry can reopen for fully-vaccinated people in Malaysia!
Here is what you need to know!
Entertainment + Creative Industry Reopens For Fully-Vaccinated!
On 7 September 2021, the government announced that the entertainment and creative industry can reopen for fully-vaccinated people in Malaysia, from Thursday, 9 September 2021 onwards!
- Development and broadcast of creative content through recording or live streaming
- Live broadcast or live streaming of information or entertainment with fully-vaccinated viewers up to 30% of the studio’s capacity.
- Indoor and outdoor filming by fully-vaccinated individuals of the creative industry.
- Indoor busking by fully-vaccinated individuals.
- Lounge hotel performances by fully-vaccinated individuals.
- Cinema activities for fully-vaccinated individuals, up to 50% of the cinema hall capacity.
- Live performances such as theatre, musical, music and comedy (through pre-registration) with fully-vaccinated attendees, up to 30% of the premise capacity.
- Art gallery viewing in exhibition halls, museums, and art galleries (via appointments) with guests who are fully-vaccinated, up to 30% of the premise capacity.
Even though the entertainment and creative industry is reopening for fully-vaccinated people, everyone must continue to maintain COVID-19 precautions, as vaccine breakthroughs can still happen. Please continue to stay safe.
More Privileges For Fully-Vaccinated People In Malaysia
Here are some other privileges for fully-vaccinated people in Malaysia :
- proprietors should provide more outdoor dining capacity for better ventilation.
- proprietors must verify that customers are fully-vaccinated, by showing their COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate or card.
- customers are allowed to bring children 17 years or younger to dine-in.
Sports + Recreation
- Individual sports and recreation without physical touch, in the outdoors and semi-open spaces, are ALLOWED from 6 AM until 10 PM.
- Permitted sports include jogging, exercise, tai chi, cycling, skateboarding, fishing, equestrian sports, archery, hiking, tennis (singles), badminton (singles), golf, motorsports and so on.
- Dine-in is allowed in sports / recreation club house restaurant and cafe.
- Customers are FORBIDDEN to use the changing rooms and shower rooms.
- Picnic and camping are ALLOWED, including children who are 17 years or younger, subject to strict SOP compliance.
Night + Weekend Markets
- Customers must prove that they are fully-vaccinated by showing their COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate or card.
Fully-Vaccinated In Malaysia : Do YOU Qualify?
To qualify for the privileges above, you must be fully-vaccinated according to these requirements :
- More than 14 days after receiving both doses of the Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Sinovac vaccine.
- More than 28 days after receiving a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson or Cansino vaccine.
In addition, these privileges apply to all states that have achieved adult vaccination of at least 50%.
For example, the Klang Valley achieved an adult vaccination rate of 64.7% on 14 August 2021, and therefore all fully-vaccinated adults in the Klang Valley can enjoy these privileges.
- Why You Should NEVER Wear Gloves At Gas / Petrol Station!
- Dr. Pierre Kory Gets COVID-19, Despite Taking Ivermectin!
- Here’s How Antivaxxers Create Fake News Using VAERS!
- Is Pfizer Making Copy Of Ivermectin To Treat COVID-19?
- Did Pfizer Buy Up All Production Facilities For Ivermectin?
- CDC Reports 5X Increase In Ivermectin Poisoning Cases!
- US Supreme Court Just Canceled Universal Vaccination?!