An employee used fake COVID-19 test results to skip work, forcing the cafe to close and her colleagues to get tested!
Find out what happened, and why this employee could possible be sent to jail!
Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
On 7 April 2021, Justin Tay shared how an employee at his cafe in Skudai, Johor, used fake COVID-19 test results to skip work!
The employee started work as a waitress at the cafe on Monday, 5 March 2021.
She sent her employer a text message the next day – Tuesday, 6 March 2021, claiming that she just tested positive for COVID-19, and was unable to go to work.
He immediately close the cafe, and arranged for it to be disinfected. He also notified customers who were present yesterday, and sent all 13 employees (including himself) to be tested for COVID-19.
While waiting for his test results, he was informed by the doctor that the RTK-Ag (antigen rapid test kit) produces results within 10 minutes, and that his employee’s test results was dated 4 March 2021.
That made him suspicious, so he queried the female employee. She initially claimed that she only received the result on the day she reported for work – a day after she allegedly did the test.
When he told her that he would send the results to a lawyer for advice, the female employee resigned from her job, and finally admitted that the COVID-19 test results were fake.
She apparently asked her friend to edit the positive COVID-19 test report. When you compare both reports, you can see the editing – her friend used a much larger font.
Before reporting the matter to the police, he called up her parents. The female employee and her father came to meet the cafe management, but insisted they did nothing wrong.
So Justin Tay lodged a police report, and reopened the cafe. He estimated his loss at several thousand ringgit, because the cafe was closed and he had to send everyone for COVID-19 tests.
In addition, news spread that their employee was infected, and this caused amok panic and customers to stay away.
Police : Employee With Fake COVID-19 Test Under Investigation
The Iskandar Puteri police chief, ACP Dzulkhairi Mukhtar, confirmed that they will be investigating the case under Section 420 of the Penal Code.
If convicted, the employee can face imprisonment of between 1-10 years, with whipping, and will also be liable to a fine!
- No More Dimsum : Why It Lasted Less Than 5 Years!
- Scam Alert : Fake DON DON DONKI Giveaway!
- LG Mobile Shuts Down : Another Brand Bites The Dust!
- Scammer vs Scalper : Five RTX 30 Series Cards Gone!
- Malaysia PM : Travel Allowed After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Plandemic 3 To Prove Satan’s Hand In COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Foreign Maids : Applications Now Allowed With New Process!
- Fact Check : Nike Made Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- Is It Wrong To Laminate Official Documents?
- Fact Check : Parishioners Go Down On Pastor For Holy Milk?
- HUAWEI MateStation S : Why It’s Perfect For WFH!
- How To Register Your Maid For COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Epson EpiqVision Mini EF-12 : Portable Laser Projection TV!
- Scam Alert : Remote Control Electricity Saver!
- Maxis TV Is Here, But Is It Worth Subscribing?
- Chinese Potty Sold As Decoration On Amazon!
- Maxis Fibre Broadband : Get WiFi 6 Router For FREE!
- Samsung Galaxy SmartTag : Hands-On Preview!
- 2021 Samsung TV First Look : What Could They Reveal?
- Google Play Music Is Dead : How To Download Your Music?