On 30 October 2018, Dimension Data held a forum on Living in a Multi-Cloud World with F5 Networks. We had the exclusive opportunity to interview three key Dimension Data executives. Find out what we learned!
Dimension Data On Living In A Multi-Cloud World!
The Living In A Multi-Cloud World forum had a tagline of Connect, Automate, Secure. Let’s find out from Andy Cocks (CTO of Dimension Data Asia Pacific), Sandy Woo (Solutions Director of Dimension Data Malaysia), and Neville Burdan, Director of Cybersecurity, Dimension Data Asia Pacific), exactly what they mean!
Here are some key excerpts from the interview :
- A key problem for many organisations is their inability to hire and retain talent to manage their infrastructure, so it would be cheaper and more efficient to leverage multi-cloud platforms
- Managing a company’s digital requirements is getting exponentially complex, so the choice is to either outsource the job, or automate the various tasks.
- There is also a lack of awareness about the advantages of adopting a multi-cloud platform, coupled with a lack of hyperscalers in Malaysia
- The Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform, which launched in July 2018, attempts to bridge the gap between demand and availability of cloud computing and storage, with multi-cloud support.
Multi-Cloud On Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform
The Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform, introduced in Malaysia in July 2018, is multi-cloud capable. Its Managed Services Operation Portal allows you to provision, deploy, monitor, and manage multiple instances from other cloud service providers like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
Enterprise-Grade Security & Reliability
The Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform offers enterprise-grade security and reliability, backed by a modern data centre with robust backup and disaster recovery capabilities to ensure business continuity. This allows their clients to create a hybrid environment that is highly scalable and responsive to their business needs, without worrying about security or reliability.
Compliance & Certification
The Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform is certified to be compliant with SOC1 Type II, SOC2 Type II, ISO:22301, ISO:27001, and ISO:9001.
SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud Premium Partner
Dimension Data is one of only five global SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud Premium Partners, so it’s no surprise that the Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform supports SAP S/4HANA in addition to other business enterprise applications and business productivity suites.
Suggested Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- The Dimension Data Managed Cloud Platform Revealed!
- Exclusive : NEM Blockchain Centre Kuala Lumpur Tour
- Exclusive Tour Of SAP Leonardo Center Singapore
- The SAP Leonardo Digital Innovation System Explained!
- ASEAN Content Code for Video-On-Demand Revealed!
- New Adobe Sign Features + Office 365 Integration Revealed!
- SL Info Berhad IPO On Bursa Malaysia’s LEAP Market
Go Back To > Enterprise + Business | Home