DHL eCommerce had to close their Central Hub in Selangor, and it remains suspended today!
Find out what’s going on, and the impact on your parcel deliveries!
DHL eCommerce Central Hub Temporarily Suspended!
On 13 August 2021, DHL eCommerce announced that they were ordered by the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) to temporarily close their Central Hub in Selangor.
They did not disclose whether it had anything to do with rumours of COVID-19 cases involving their delivery or sorting personnel, only that it was for “further assessment & discussion“, following “precautionary checks done by KKM in the area“.
As of Monday, 16 August 2021, the DHL eCommerce has not announced when their Central Hub in Selangor, which remains closed, will reopen.
Impact Of DHL eCommerce Central Hub Closure
DHL suspended collection of new parcels since 14 August 2021, but said that existing parcels in their network will be delivered.
However, it is unknown if they are also referring to parcels at their Central Hub (which is now closed), or merely parcels already distributed to their regional hubs.
This is reminiscent of when the Shopee warehouse was similarly closed “to implement new SOPs“.
At that time, the Shopee warehouse was closed for 10 days – the minimum days required for a home quarantine of confirmed or suspect COVID-19 cases.
- FLCCC Allegedly Said 15 Ivermectin Tablets Safe To Take?!
- Fact Check : Can You Get COVID-19 From Sinovac Vaccine?
- Did Supreme Court Cancel Universal Vaccination In The US?
- Did Israel Agree Not To Disclose Pfizer Adverse Effects?
- Is Mount Sinai New York Using Ivermectin To Treat COVID-19?
- Scam Alert : Ziverdo Kit To Treat / Prevent COVID-19!
- Do We Need FIVE Vaccine Doses To Be Fully Vaccinated?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP