Dell Technologies just unveiled their inaugural Remote Work Readiness (RWR) Index and survey results for Malaysia!
Take a look at the highlights of what Dell found on remote work readiness in Malaysia!
Dell Survey On Remote Work Readiness In Malaysia!
For their inaugural Remote Work Readiness Index, Dell Technologies surveyed over 7,000 working professionals in the Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) region, of which 1,030 were from Malaysia.
The survey for the Dell Technologies RWR Index was meant to capture data on their readiness and views on long-term remote work.
Here is a summary of the key findings in the Dell Remote Work Readiness survey for Malaysia :
- 70% already have some experience with remote working before the MCO took effect.
- 84% feel prepared for long-term remote work
- Only 43% feel that their employers support remote working for the long term
- their top 3 concerns were :
– 33% : their job security
– 31% : blurring boundary between professional and personal lives
– 28% : lack the right technology assets to be productive
- 50% feel their employers are not providing enough tech resources for successful remote work
- their top 3 tech challenges :
– 44% : unstable remote network
– 33% : lack of access to internal company resources
– 29% : have to use personal productivity equipment and tools for work
- Only 43% feel that their employers are providing enough HR resources for successful long-term remote work
- their top 3 HR challenges
– 47% : lack of in-person communication
– 38% : lack of learning and development sessions
– 37% : lack of team engagement and access to HR processes
How To Improve Remote Work Readiness In Malaysia
Based on the Dell Remote Work Readiness survey for Malaysia, here are the changes companies should look at adopting for successful remote work :
Top 3 Tech Changes To Consider
- 42% : Better access to productivity equipment and tools
- 38% : A stable remote network, including adequate Internet bandwidth, is necessary
- 36% : Better access to internal company resources
Top 3 HR Changes To Consider
- 51% : Learning and development sessions, including training for virtual tools and remote working
- 43% : Access to digital tools for performance review, leave filing, etc.
- 42% : Team engagement initiatives while remote working
- Dell UltraSharp 27 (U2722D) USB-C Hub Monitor Revealed!
- Dell UltraSharp 24 (U2422HE) USB-C Hub Monitor Revealed!
- Dell UltraSharp 40 (U4021QW) Curved Monitor Revealed!
- Exclusive : 2021 MBP Will Have MagSafe 3 + SD Card Slot!
- Gaming PC Catches Fire : Was It The RTX 3090 Or The PSU?
- Dell EMC PowerProtect Cyber Recovery for Sheltered Harbor!
- 2020 Dell EMC PowerProtect DP Series IDPA : What’s New?
- PowerProtect Data Manager Nov 2020 Update: What’s New?
- AMD Instinct MI100 : 11.5 TFLOPS In A Single Card!
- AMD CDNA Architecture : Tech Highlights!
- Dell Technologies DT Index 2020 : What’s New?
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- Lazada RedMart Data Breach : What You Need To Know!
- Machines Northpoint : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Fact Check : Malaysian Airline System (MAS) In Liquidation?
- NVIDIA RTX A6000 + Omniverse : Specs + Details!
- VMware vSphere 7 Now Supports AMD SEV-ES Encryption!
- IDEA 2020 : Samsung Wins 48 Awards!
- Hitachi Vantara : 2020 HCI Portfolio Updates Revealed!
- Kashi Mining Company : Fake Procurement Scam Alert!
- INTERPOL : Alarming Rate Of COVID-19 Cyberattacks!
- Google Cloud Confidential VM With 2nd Gen AMD EPYC!
Go Back To > Business + Enterprise | Home
Support Tech ARP!