Dell Technologies just announced that Dell Financial Services (DFS) will be made available in 7 additional countries, with two flexible consumption models!
Dell Offers Two DFS Flexi Options In These Countries!
With this announcement, Dell partners will be able to offer two Dell Financial Services flexible consumption models :
- Pay As You Grow : Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, Thailand and South Korea
- Flex On Demand : Japan, Australia, New Zealand
These Dell Financial Services flexible consumption offerings will help Dell partners improve their finances, earn more incentives and establish greater control over their sales and margins.
They will also help Dell customers adopting new technologies, and get a head-start in the digital economy with flexible and predictable costs.
DFS Pay As You Grow
The DFS Pay As You Grow model provides customers with custom payment solutions to support forecasted growth, with flexible deployment schedules and pre-provisioned upgrades.
This model caters to customers with long procurement cycles, and provides peace of mind with buffer capacity.
It is currently available in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Korea.
DFS Flex on Demand
The DFS Flex on Demand model is available for all Dell Technologies storage solutions and certain storage products.
It lets customers pay only for the storage capacity needed, which reduces costs associated with over provisioning.
More importantly, DFS Flex on Demand provides instant access to additional buffer capacity during spikes in usage, with payments adjusting to match actual usage.
This model offers a low capacity commitment and a flexible payment period, so customers pay only for what they consume.
This program is currently available in Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
Dell Working Capital Solutions
Dell Technologies is also offering end-to-end channel financing through the Dell Working Capital Solutions program.
Dell partners can obtain adaptive credit capacity with the ability to scale their credit limit up or down. It also provides extended payment terms, helping Dell partners manage cash flow and take on bigger deals from their customers.
- How AMD CPUs Work In A Secured-core PC Device!
- The Microsoft Secured-core PC Initiative Explained!
- Key NVIDIA EGX Announcements @ MWC Los Angeles 2019!
- Yahoo Groups To Delete All User Content! Download ‘Em Now!
- Kingston DC500 SSDs Are Now Certified VMware Ready!
- Dell EMC PowerProtect DD for Multi-Cloud Data Protection
- NTT Mega Merger Continues In Malaysia, ASEAN + APAC!
- Red Hat Partners Are Driving APAC Hybrid Cloud Adoption!
- The 4G Belongs To Four US Telcos Hoax Debunked!
- The Alibaba Hanguang 800 (含光 800) AI NPU Explained!
- 3rd Gen X-Dragon Architecture by Alibaba Cloud Explained!
- Dell OptiPlex 7070 Ultra, A Flexible Modular Zero-Footprint PC!
- YES + TPG Launch VoLTE Roaming In Southeast Asia!
- Kambyan ManUsIA + AleX Laser Cutting Drone Technology!
- Yes, Yahoo Mail Is Still Alive… And They Have A New App!
- Microsoft + IDC : APAC Higher Education Can Double Innovation With AI!
- Acronis Cyber Penthouse with Williams F1 Racing Team!
- The NVIDIA ACE Design For Creator Laptops Explained!
- SAP Experience 2019 – An Intelligent Enterprise Conference
Go Back To > Business + Enterprise | Home
Support Tech ARP!