Dell Technologies just unveiled the results of their Digital Transformation Index 2020 – DT Index 2020, for short.
Take a look at the key findings of the DT Index 2020!
Dell Technologies DT Index 2020 : What’s New?
Dell Technologies has unveiled results from its global study that shows organisations shifting the digital transformation programmes – seen as a critical business driver for recovery – into high gear and are on the path to accomplish in a few months what would normally have taken years.
Additionally, the Dell Technologies Digital Transformation Index (DT Index), updated biennially, indicates organisations are not slowing down even during the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Dell Technologies DT Index 2020 : Key Findings
The Dell Technology DT Index 2020 results found that:
- Eight in 10 organisations have fast-tracked some digital transformation programmes
- 79 percent of global organisations (86 percent of APJ organisations) are re-inventing business model
- Overall digital transformation curves for both global and APJ region are moving up the digital maturity scale
That said, organisations globally and in APJ still face barriers in their journey to digital transformation success. The top 3 are:
- Data privacy and cybersecurity concerns
- Lack of budget and resources
- Unable to extract insights from data and/or information overload
“The findings form Digital Transformation Index 2020 provides evidences to propel organisations in the data era despite the challenging climate brought on by the pandemic. By recognising the transformation barriers and investing in the right opportunities, organisations can act immediately to drive new ideas, concepts and solutions to maintain or accelerate growth.” – KT Ong, Country Manager – Malaysia, Dell Technologies.
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- Lazada RedMart Data Breach : What You Need To Know!
- Machines Northpoint : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Fact Check : Malaysian Airline System (MAS) In Liquidation?
- NVIDIA RTX A6000 + Omniverse : Specs + Details!
- VMware vSphere 7 Now Supports AMD SEV-ES Encryption!
- IDEA 2020 : Samsung Wins 48 Awards!
- Hitachi Vantara : 2020 HCI Portfolio Updates Revealed!
- Kashi Mining Company : Fake Procurement Scam Alert!
- INTERPOL : Alarming Rate Of COVID-19 Cyberattacks!
- Google Cloud Confidential VM With 2nd Gen AMD EPYC!
Go Back To > Business + Enterprise IT | Home
Support Tech ARP!