Dell EMC PowerProtect Cyber Recovery just received a Sheltered Harbor endorsement!
Find out what this means for financial services organisations looking for a Sheltered Harbor-certified turnkey data vault!
Dell EMC PowerProtect Cyber Recovery : Endorsed by Sheltered Harbor!
On 10 November 2020, Dell EMC PowerProtect Cyber Recovery was officially endorsed by Sheltered Harbor – the non-profit initiative to improve the stability and resiliency of the financial sector.
This is the culmination of two years of work between Dell and Sheltered Harbor teams, to develop a solution designed for financial services organisations.
If your organisation is a Sheltered Harbor participant, or eligible to be one, you can now purchase and quickly deploy the Dell EMC PowerProtect Cyber Recovery – a turnkey data vault that meets all of the stringent Sheltered Harbor criteria.
The Dell EMC PowerProtect Cyber Recovery Solution for Sheltered Harbour helps participants achieve compliance with data vaulting standards and certification, and plan for operational resilience and recovery against any cyber attack.
If your organisation is not part of the Sheltered Harbor community, you can still deploy PowerProtect Cyber Recovery to protect your data with the same stringent Sheltered Harbor standards.
Dell EMC PowerProtect Cyber Recovery : What Is It?
Dell EMC PowerProtect Cyber Recovery is an on-premise turnkey data vaulting solution that protects customers from all kinds of cyber threats.
Its CyberSense analytics and machine learning capabilities allow customers to monitor data integrity, ensuring the continued quality of their data.
It also comes with forensic tools to let customers discover, diagnose and remediate ongoing attacks.
- 2020 Dell EMC PowerProtect DP Series IDPA : What’s New?
- PowerProtect Data Manager Nov 2020 Update: What’s New?
- AMD Instinct MI100 : 11.5 TFLOPS In A Single Card!
- AMD CDNA Architecture : Tech Highlights!
- Dell Technologies DT Index 2020 : What’s New?
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- Lazada RedMart Data Breach : What You Need To Know!
- Machines Northpoint : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Fact Check : Malaysian Airline System (MAS) In Liquidation?
- NVIDIA RTX A6000 + Omniverse : Specs + Details!
- VMware vSphere 7 Now Supports AMD SEV-ES Encryption!
- IDEA 2020 : Samsung Wins 48 Awards!
- Hitachi Vantara : 2020 HCI Portfolio Updates Revealed!
- Kashi Mining Company : Fake Procurement Scam Alert!
- INTERPOL : Alarming Rate Of COVID-19 Cyberattacks!
- Google Cloud Confidential VM With 2nd Gen AMD EPYC!
Go Back To > Enterprise IT | Cybersecurity | Home
Support Tech ARP!