MKN just announced that they are allowing computer, mobile, book and stationery shops to reopen across the country!
Here is what you need to know…
Computer, Mobile, Book + Stationery Shops Can Reopen!
On 15 July 2021, the Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) announced that computer, mobile, book and stationery shops will be allowed to reopen.
This decision will apply across the country, to both Phase 1 and Phase 2 states, and apply from 16 July 2021 onwards.
They made this decision after taking into account feedback from students, parents as well as teachers, and to allow teachers and students to continue online learning (PdPR).
This news will be warmly welcomed by parents and teachers, who have been complaining about not being able to repair their computer or smartphone, or even purchase books and stationery.
They also allowed students to travel in and out of EMCO areas to take their exams, including professional exams, albeit with police permission.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced!
- Fact Check : LifeSiteNews Promotion Of Ivermectin + FLCCC
- What To Do Before, During And After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Fact Check : 60% Of UK COVID-19 Deaths Were Vaccinated?
- Can You Get The COVID-19 Vaccine With Other Vaccines?
- Magnet Challenge : Real Reason Why Things Stick To You!
- How To Check If You’re Magnetic With COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Clove (Cengkih) : Can It Cure COVID-19?
- Can Hackers Use Good Morning Messages To Hack You?
- Can COVID-19 Patients Request For Ivermectin In Malaysia?
- Scam Alert : Ziverdo Kit Against COVID-19!