Malaysia just cancelled MCO, and extended CMCO and RMCO restrictions till 18 March 2021!
Here is what you need to know about this new MCO, CMCO and RMCO changes!
No More MCO, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
Starting 5 March, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Penang and Johor will no longer be under MCO (Movement Control Order).
They will join Negeri Sembilan, Johor, Perak and Kelantan as states under CMCO (Conditional Movement Control Order).
Melaka, Pahang, Terengganu, Sabah, Putrajaya and Labuan will join Perlis as states under RMCO (Recovery Movement Control Order).
|CMCO / PKPB||RMCO / PKPP|
The new CMCO and RMCO restrictions will extend from 5 March until 18 March 2021.
If you are wondering about Sarawak, it is still under CMCO / PKPB, which was extended earlier to 15 March 2021.
CMCO + RMCO Areas : What’s Changed?
Here are some changes or updates to the SOP for CMCO and RMCO areas
- Inter-district travel is allowed, but interstate travel is still forbidden.
- KL, Selangor and Putrajaya are considered one zone, but travel to Putrajaya requires police permission.
- Businesses are allowed to operate from 6 AM to 12 AM in both areas
- Creative industries are limited to 70% capacity in CMCO areas, 100% in RMCO areas
- Tourism businesses (including family entertainment, reflexology’s, spas, manicure and pedicure services) allowed at 50% capacity in CMCO areas, depending on physical distancing limitations in RMCO areas.
- All financial institutions can operate as normal.
- Farming and construction industries can operate as normal.
- Social events and government events, weddings, reunions, birthday parties are allowed up to 50% capacity in CMCO areas, and 100% in RMCO areas.
- Travel Restriction : Sabah, Labuan, Sarawak District List
- Fact Check : RM300 Seat Belt Fine On PLUS Highway?
- Travel Restriction : Pahang, Kelantan, Terengganu District List
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 15 March 2021!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Fines Increased To RM10K ~ RM100K!
- Pos Malaysia Suspends Road Tax Renewal!
- Travel Restriction : Johor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan District List
- Travel Restriction : Penang, Perak, Kedah, Perlis District List
- Travel Restriction : KL, Selangor, Putrajaya District List
- Official COVID-19 Vaccination Consent Form For Malaysia
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- Did Spain Halt Pfizer Vaccination After Nursing Home Deaths?
- Sinovac Vaccine Arrives In Malaysia, But Not Approved Yet
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?