On 23 November, the Malaysia National Security Council announced that business operations in CMCO / PKPB lockdown areas will be allowed to open until 12 AM.
The next day, they made a small U-turn, stating that business activities in Sabah must shut by 10 PM.
CMCO / PKPB : Business Activities Extended To 12 AM!
On 23 November 2020, the Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) announced further loosening of the CMCO / PKPB lockdown rules.
Starting 24 November 2020, business operations in CMCO / PKPB lockdown areas will be allowed to open until 12 AM!
The next day though, they made a small U-turn, stating that business activities in Sabah must shut by 10 PM.
Business Activities In CMCO / PKPB Areas : Must Maintain Existing SOP
Other than the change in operational hours for business activities in CMCO / PKPB areas, the other SOP remains in place :
- All business, economic and industrial activity can proceed as usual.
- Businesses must ensure that customers are physically distanced by 1 meter while entering or leaving their premises.
- Businesses must limit the number of customers within their premise, and publicly display the maximum number of customers allowed inside.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed, but must follow the established SOP.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 AM.
- Up to three people from each household may leave to purchase food and essential supplies, and travel in the same car.
- Dine-in is allowed but limited to 2 persons per small table or 4 persons per large table*, but must follow the Food Sector SOP.
* Warning : Not from the same family! Maximum 2 persons from the same household can dine in.
- Food deliveries, drive-through purchases and food take-aways are encouraged.
- Night markets are allowed to open from 4 PM until 12 AM.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 AM, except for those on highways – they can open 24 hours
- Public buses, express buses, MRT, LRT, ERL, Monorail, taxi and e-hailing services are allowed to operate.
- Taxis and e-hailing vehicles are limited to 2 passengers, and allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Food deliveries are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All transportation and delivery vehicles involved in industry, business, and manufacturing are allowed to continue as normal, including cross-district and cross-state travel.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our homes, offices, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Malaysia Government : Available COVID-19 Tests + Charges!
- Kelantan Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 21 November! 😱
- RM399 Laguna Redang 3D2N Holiday : Bait & Switch Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- CMCO : No Special Seating Or Face Mask In Your Own Car!
- Was This Driver FINED For Letting His Wife Sit Next To Him?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get Fined RM1K?
- Latest MySejahtera SOP For Petrol Stations : To Scan Or Not?
- Peninsular Malaysia : Official CMCO / PKPB SOP!
- Peninsular Malaysia : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- Interstate Travel SOP For CMCO Areas In Peninsular Malaysia
- Fact Check : Empty Shops In Johor Bahru Due To COVID?
- Fact Check : Malaysian Airline System (MAS) In Liquidation?
- Fact Check: RM1K CMCO Fine For Sitting Side By Side In Car!
- 1 Utama Mac City COVID-19 Infection : An Update!
- MySejahtera / Logbook : Register Or Get Fined RM1,000!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- Did A Ringing Phone Cause This Gas Stove Explosion?
- Elbow Pit Slapping For Heart Attack : Does It Work?
- Fact Check : Does The LPG Gas Tank Pressure Test Work?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Higher RON Octane Rating Myth Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Business | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!