On 23 November, the Malaysia National Security Council announced that business operations in CMCO / PKPB lockdown areas will be allowed to open until 12 AM.
The next day, they made a small U-turn, stating that business activities in Sabah must shut by 10 PM.
CMCO / PKPB : Business Activities Extended To 12 AM!
On 23 November 2020, the Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) announced further loosening of the CMCO / PKPB lockdown rules.
Starting 24 November 2020, business operations in CMCO / PKPB lockdown areas will be allowed to open until 12 AM!
The next day though, they made a small U-turn, stating that business activities in Sabah must shut by 10 PM.
Business Activities In CMCO / PKPB Areas : Must Maintain Existing SOP
Other than the change in operational hours for business activities in CMCO / PKPB areas, the other SOP remains in place :
- All business, economic and industrial activity can proceed as usual.
- Businesses must ensure that customers are physically distanced by 1 meter while entering or leaving their premises.
- Businesses must limit the number of customers within their premise, and publicly display the maximum number of customers allowed inside.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed, but must follow the established SOP.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 AM.
- Up to three people from each household may leave to purchase food and essential supplies, and travel in the same car.
- Dine-in is allowed but limited to 2 persons per small table or 4 persons per large table*, but must follow the Food Sector SOP.
* Warning : Not from the same family! Maximum 2 persons from the same household can dine in.
- Food deliveries, drive-through purchases and food take-aways are encouraged.
- Night markets are allowed to open from 4 PM until 12 AM.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 AM, except for those on highways – they can open 24 hours
- Public buses, express buses, MRT, LRT, ERL, Monorail, taxi and e-hailing services are allowed to operate.
- Taxis and e-hailing vehicles are limited to 2 passengers, and allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Food deliveries are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All transportation and delivery vehicles involved in industry, business, and manufacturing are allowed to continue as normal, including cross-district and cross-state travel.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our homes, offices, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Malaysia Government : Available COVID-19 Tests + Charges!
- Kelantan Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 21 November! 😱
- RM399 Laguna Redang 3D2N Holiday : Bait & Switch Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- CMCO : No Special Seating Or Face Mask In Your Own Car!
- Was This Driver FINED For Letting His Wife Sit Next To Him?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get Fined RM1K?
- Latest MySejahtera SOP For Petrol Stations : To Scan Or Not?
- Peninsular Malaysia : Official CMCO / PKPB SOP!
- Peninsular Malaysia : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- Interstate Travel SOP For CMCO Areas In Peninsular Malaysia
- Fact Check : Empty Shops In Johor Bahru Due To COVID?
- Fact Check : Malaysian Airline System (MAS) In Liquidation?
- Fact Check: RM1K CMCO Fine For Sitting Side By Side In Car!
- 1 Utama Mac City COVID-19 Infection : An Update!
- MySejahtera / Logbook : Register Or Get Fined RM1,000!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- Did A Ringing Phone Cause This Gas Stove Explosion?
- Elbow Pit Slapping For Heart Attack : Does It Work?
- Fact Check : Does The LPG Gas Tank Pressure Test Work?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Higher RON Octane Rating Myth Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?