The government of Malaysia just announced that they will cut the allowance of the civil service for 3 months!
Find out what’s going on!
Government To Cut Civil Service Allowance For 3 Months!
On 31 May 2021, the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, announced a 3-month pay cut for all ministers and deputy ministers, channelling them to the COVID-19 disaster trust fund.
On 1 June 2021, the Chief Secretary to the Government of Malaysia issued a press statement, stating that civil service will cut up to 50% of their fixed allowance for 3 months “as a manifestation of their solidarity” with the cabinet’s pay cut.
The amount of allowance cut will vary according to the pay grade, but will be for 3 months – presumably from June to August 2021.
|JUSA A and above||50%||ITK||3 months|
|44 to 56||5%|
|29 to 41||RM 10||ITKA|
Only civil servants of pay grades 28 and below, and frontliners are exempt from “manifesting their solidarity”.
Frontliners, in this case, are defined as those who received COVID-19 allowances.
This 3 month allowance cut is expected to generate RM 30 million towards the COVID-19 Disaster Trust Fund.
Official Statement On Civil Service Allowance Cut
Here is our English translation of the Chief Secretary’s official statement :
- MySejahtera : How To Delete / Migrate Vaccine Dependent?
- Malaysia Total Lockdown SOP : 31 May 2021 Update!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Dependents : Can They Go Alone?
- VAERS : How Antivaxxers Use It To Support Their Fake News!
- Did Dr. Joey Avila Die From COVID-19 After Sinovac Dose 2?
- India COVID-19 Cases Plummet Due To Ivermectin + HCQ?
- Joint Vaccine Appointments : How To Get Them?
- All 12 Million Sinovac Vaccine Doses To Arrive By July 2021!
- 1 Million AstraZeneca Doses Coming, But No More Opt-In!
- LDV Syringe : How To Read The Volume Correctly?
- Failed To Get AstraZeneca 2.0? Check MySejahtera Anyway!
- AstraZeneca 2.0 Appointments Delayed But Will Come!
- Scam Alert : Herbal Visual Tea For Glaucoma / Cataract!
- Can You Get The COVID-19 Vaccine With Other Vaccinations?
- Vaccine Underdose : What Should You Watch Out For?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Can You Ask For Earlier Second Dose?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!