If you are a programmer looking to join the FinTech and banking sectors, here is your chance! Hong Leong Bank just announced the second Can You Hack It hackathon! Here are the full details!
Can You Hack It : A Hong Leong Bank Hackathon!
Can You Hack It is Hong Leong Bank’s way of discovering and seeking out fit-for-hire participants with a knack for solving problems and digital innovation. During this 24-hour hackathon, participants will have the chance to explore the limits of their imagination in the field of financial products and banking services.
In addition to RM 15,000 in cash prizes, participants will get the chance to get hired by Hong Leong Bank, or even receive funding and support for their projects!
Held in collaboration with JomHack Malaysia, Google Cloud and Rakuten RapidAPI, Can You Hack It seeks to reward individuals and teams who demonstrate innovation and ideas for better banking through the use of shared APIs.
At the end of the 24-hour hackathon, individuals and teams participating in Can You Hack It will demonstrate their working prototypes to a panel of key HLB executives and observers from the local digital industry and VC scene.
Can You Hack It Details
Date : To be held on 27 and 28 April 2019
Venue : Menara Hong Leong in Damansara City, Selangor
Prizes : RM15,000 in cash, potential employment opportunities and even further funding and support for incubator or accelerator programmes for promising projects
Judges : Key Hong Leong executives, and observers from the local digital industry and VC scene
- Maybank MAE e-Wallet Details + Promotions Revealed!
- Exclusive : Microsoft Technology Centre Sydney Tour!
- 2019 Symantec Internet Security Threat Report Highlights!
- SUFECS – Imagine Cup Asia 2019 People’s Choice Winner!
- These 2019 Imagine Cup Asia Winners Will Change The World
- Facebook Terragraph Hits 1.7 Gbps In First Asian Trial!
- The 2019 Microsoft Ignite – A Quick Tour!
- Facebook Terragraph – Everything You Need To Know!
Go Back To > Business + Enterprise | Home